Aaryonar Mission: Orbs Still Present After Reset

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Elvenphox, Jan 28, 2021.

1. Elvenphox Lorekeeper

Upon group wiping in Aaryonar mission, I just experienced that the orbs did not depawn even after Aary/Grolik reset and will continue to agro even while the mission is not active.
    Nniki likes this.
  2. Aariya New Member

Our group had a Guardian not despawn last night after a wipe as well.
  3. Absor Developer

Maybe you don't know this, but did those npcs spawn at the same time the reset happened? I can't repro this, but I have a suspicion.
  4. Elvenphox Lorekeeper

I'm not 100% sure, but I don't think that was the case.
  5. German Augur

When I saw it in the raid, it happened the same time reset happened. Event reset and orbs spawned. (At least "tries" is valid heh)

[Sat Feb 06 16:33:26 2021] With no active enemies, everything in the temple tries to return to normal.
    [Sat Feb 06 16:33:26 2021] Elemental energies gather in the hallway.

I have a few where they spawned right before reset message and did poof
  6. Nniki Augur

Can happen with both orbs and auras. Every time I've seen it so far has been when it happens at the same time. Happened in raid.
    [IMG]
  7. Barbwarrior Augur

Could you not add a reset phrase to raid npc , east waste 1 raid had this why they don’t all have this?
  8. The real Sandaormo Augur

We have seen this on the raid and I am sure it could happen on the Mission too, Just as you get the reset message you will see the orbs spawn message, these 2 messages can happen in the same seconds. The Orbs will not reset on the raid and looks like whats happening in your mission.
  9. Svann2 The Magnificent

What do you do when that happens? Kite till first auras come up? Drop and reget dz then reclear?
  10. Nniki Augur

If it's just auras, you can leave them up and go again. If it's orbs, you can have someone trigger and die/escape and let it reset again.
    Svann2 likes this.