Aaaaand Xegony goes down!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by halfpint77, May 28, 2014.

1. halfpint77 Lorekeeper

^

SOE - please update the public...
    Fenthen likes this.
  2. Falos Augur

xegony server working will be next weeks content, this weeks content is *insert name of any server that is actually working right now*
    Enkel, Fenthen and complexication like this.
  3. complexication Kassina

Which is funny, because I didn't have ANY problems on Xegony (apart from the usual lag spike), but the minute I zoned into guild lobby = LD.

Edit: We also took Tunare with us, sorry.
  4. Fenthen aka Rath

Confirmed - 2 PCs on different networks, server is down.

Thankfully now is a great time to sign up for an SOE Live panel! And to run some Anniversary mis...err, wait.
  5. Zantor Augur

This i'm sure will be another emergency maintenance, I just hope it not take that long.
  6. Fenthen aka Rath

At least it says the server is down in the server select -- still no explanation, much like the other servers today.
  7. Zantor Augur

Well I know Xegony has had issues since last night, 30+ secs for a tell to go through, longer then normal zone times and did crash last night also. I just think they need to reboot the whole system.
  8. Fenthen aka Rath

It was like that this morning as well, chats in /fs, chat channels, etc were all very slow. Opening merchants, retrieving parcels, using the bazaar -- all really slow.
  9. Zantor Augur

Well hopefully after Xeg comes back up it will be back to normal.
  10. Fenthen aka Rath

Wishful thinking, sir. We need all accounts granted 2-3 days added to their All Access time. =)P~
  11. Zantor Augur

Hey I always think positive, hope for the best, prepare for the worst.
    Fenthen likes this.
  12. Zantor Augur

Though would be nice to get an official SoE comments or ETA or both on this, so we know how to plan things.
  13. Iila Augur

Last night PoK and some other zones crashed, and Xegony was listed as down. A few zones didn't reset, though and /uptime had the server at 4 days. My trader didn't go down, but PoWar had a fresh repop.