AA purchases

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Taylwalker, Jul 17, 2021.

1. Taylwalker New Member

Hello..

Having issues purchasing more AA experience from when I was level 85 and now hit level 86 mage, I've filed a ticket (#983910) and can't seen to move forward. Tech support said to come here and file a "bug report"

It says it's available at level 86 but yet the color will not change from gray to white to purchase. It seems I've met the requirements ( i.e.. Destructive Fury Requirement level 86 : Fury of Magic level 9 ). I've met the level 86 but have no way to check "Fury of Magic" level 9) if I go to Fury of Magic and it says level 86 required: no previous abilities required, I've purchased 19/30 and can purchase no more (still gray).
    This was the same as when I was 85, so is there a bug? and how can it be corrected?
    Am I missing something on Fury of Magic and how do I check that level or increase it to meet requirements.

Thank you
    Liddletail Withanattitue
  2. Beimeith Lord of the Game

Not a bug.

Destructive Fury level 20 for Magicians requires level 88.

In the AA window, make sure you have the "Next Rank" tab selected when looking at the requirements.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Thought: level 86 is a good time to start auto grant.

Next thought: why hasn't that happened?

Final thought: Are you Silver or F2P and maxed on AA already?

Here is a nice listing of what I found easy to read AA and what levels you get them at. Mage is the Second listing box
    https://everquest.allakhazam.com/wiki/eq:Destructive_Fury
  4. Beimeith Lord of the Game

5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

6. Soulbanshee Augur

What server? To be able to buy, the server has to be at the required expansion. For autogrant, your server has to be progressed so far.

Also, even though support sends everyone to open a bug before they aren't supplied KBs for every game mechanic, AA system is pretty bug free, and its for player support until you can reliably identify a bug with cause and reproduction.
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?forums/player-support.12/
  7. Gialana Augur

When you open up the AA window and click on an AA, the default behavior is to show you information for the current rank, meaning the last rank you already purchased. Like others have said, you need to switch from the "current rank" tab to the "next rank" tab to see the benefit and requirements of the rank you're trying to purchase.
  8. Taylwalker New Member

Koolness...thankx for the info, all of it..

I'm level 86 mage and trying to find out what I have in Destructive Level and how to in crease it if I'm low.
    as far as "Silver or F2P" I'm not sure, I have been away for 11-12 years and trying to get reacquainted with the game and characters. I haven't been able at purchase any helpful AA's only the basic i.e. tailoring, foraging, etc.
    will log into "raidloot.com"

Thankx again. Most helpful
  9. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

If you have a sub, are playing on a live server and autogrant is activated then you will automatically gain all the non-tradeskill aa up until Level 105 EoK at the present time so you won't actually have anything non-tradeskill /merc aa to buy until you reach level 106.
  10. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

not sure if still accurate but

this is from Fanra's site and it appears there are a few that are not given - some necro stuff iirc

Excluded AA from auto-grant:

• Arcane Tongues
    • Spell Casting Subtlety
    • Weapon Stances