AA prerequisites are bugged

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Ozadar, Aug 26, 2018.

1. Ozadar Elder

My druid 98 cannot buy any of the foraging AA line beyond the level 95 prerequisite. Several other skills are effected, mainly the skills that are not auto granted.

I see this error on all of my characters levels 95 - 105.

My necro 110 healer mercenary AA for healing boost cannot be maxxed without being at least maxxed out in other skills, 3 levels higher than required.

These bugs are ongoing for months.
  2. Nifty Slacker Augur

I'm not having any trouble with my mercenary healing aa. Healing acumen rank 12 requires improved spell resistance rank 16 I think? So what problem are you having?
  3. Gialana Augur

The mercenary AAs had this problem when RoS was launched. It's been pointed out, but I can't remember if it was ever addressed in a patch.
    The issue is/was something like this. There were 2(?) new ranks for healing acumen. Both of them requires(d) spell resistance rank 16 to purchase, which required max level to acquire. The first new rank of healing acumen listed a required level below max level. However, since it required rank 16 of another AA, you still can't purchase the first rank of healing acumen until level 110.

For the OP, I just want to make sure you're clicking on the "next rank" tab in the AA window to see what the prerequisites are. Raidloot.com lists that druid's foraging rank 3 requires level 98. The fourth rank requires level 100.
  4. Nifty Slacker Augur

They must have fixed it in a patch, because healing acumen rank 11 requires improved spell resistance rank 15, both of which are level 108. I didn't know about the bug.