AA magicians

Discussion in 'Casters' started by blood & gufts, Sep 27, 2015.

1. blood & gufts Augur

Which AA is the most important for a magician to get first ? I mean after all the autogranted Things.
  2. teduke Journeyman

Spell Casting Subtlety should be high on the list. It doesn't matter how much damage you do if you get smacked after one cast because you jump to the top of the hate list. Plus if you get hit it is an inefficient use of the healers mana that could be going to the main assist.
  3. Silentchaos Augur

Believe spell casting subtlety is now autogranted.
  4. Leex Pewpewer

Depends on how you play..If you group a lot and have a tank I'd go for your nuke mod AAs, otherwise I'd invest in your pet defensive first, and work up from there, if for example you solo.
  5. Cicelee Augur

What Leex/Ammeren says is good and all. However if you want to raid, it is imperative that you get the mod rod AA's. Because that is what we do on raids.
    Leex and Sancus like this.
  6. Enkel Augur

Even in my absence one mage carries on the tradition that RoI holds dear to it's heart, mages and their mod rods. God bless, Cicelee.
    Leex and Sancus like this.
  7. blood & gufts Augur

Okie, rephrasing it, which 400-500 AA is best to get, like pet aa or damage aa or ?
  8. teduke Journeyman

What Leex said is most accurate. I soloed a lot because of the hours I played so I focused on making my pet better first. If you always have a group, damage aa first.
  9. blood & gufts Augur

So pet def first, 2 types avoid damage, less damage, and more hps to pet.
  10. Yimin Augur

It all depends on how you play as a Mage, group vs solo When I start play Mage we had no AA , but once they came out I put into pet since I solo a lot back then , but if I was into groups a lot then I would of did nukes first ....and pet AA is not just defense it is also for agro and pet dps ......

Yimin

Please forgive my poor English hehe