AA Gold to Silver

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Tyrion, Apr 8, 2013.

1. Tyrion Journeyman

So I made a shaman on a second account which is currently Gold.

Basically so I can box heal my Monk or Bard on my main account if I cannot find a group.

So lets say I get 2000AA on him as Gold then my account elapses to silver.

Do I have access to all 2000AA ? And if I purchase 100 more AA for $2.50, will that than allow me a total of 2250AA? Or do I need to raise the cap from 1000AA?

Thanks!
  2. Sebbina Augur

Silver is allowed base 1000AA, any AA you get while gold are yours, however, your base if silver is still 1000, and your first 10 AA upgrades just get you back to 2000 limit. You might consider going gold on an account when you are willing to grind AA say when a bonus XP period is upcoming to enhance the grind.
  3. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

I believe you have all 2000 AAs, you just can't earn more.
  4. Cone head Augur

You will have access to all your AA. I have a bard that’s silver with over 6k aa, I just cant gain any more while im silver.

So, while your gold focus on AA as I do when Im gold.

Leadership aa off, fellowship aa off, aa exp @ 100 percent and bank what you can as I did.

All 5 of my accounts just went silver this past weekend and all have from 4k to 6k aa and all have 70 aa banked.

That 70 aa is incentive for me to go gold again once the new aa’s escape. Krono on all 5 accounts.

And from what I understand; the current update will not be “Released”. Its going to “Escape” and leave a bloody trail of testers and developers in its wake. They look to be running out of fresh victims for the ever undying update. I mean beta folks to “Test” the update.
  5. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

"What is this talk of 'release'? Klingons do not make software 'releases'. Our software 'escapes,' leaving a bloody trail of designers and quality assurance people in its wake."
  6. Vivamort Augur

Just confirming what Sebbina said. You will have access to your 2000AAs, but 250SC will only raise your cap at silver to 1100, so you still couldn't buy any more AA until you payed 2750SC to raise cap to 2100 (or went back to gold).
  7. Koutarou Elder

One thing you need to know is that once you're at/past your subscription-status AA cap, 0-cost granted AA (from quest/etc.) do not get awarded properly.