AA exp

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Pretarius, Apr 10, 2014.

1. Pretarius New Member

Hello all.

What are some of the better (or best) places for a 66 Paladin to gain the quickest AA points, with or without Mercs aid? I have around 170 after grinding in numerous places and have yet to find a really good place. I want to max my AAs before leveling.

Thanks for any advice.

Pretarius Dragonslayer
    66 Paladin
    Cazic Thule
  2. Marshall Maathers Augur

If you want the absolute quickest, in the top right hand corner of your AA window is the auto grant button. You will get almost all your AAs right away, and if you keep it on, you will continue to get all the them until level 85.

You would need to be gold for that.

If you want to kill for the AA, I love Veksar at that level.
  3. Questoften32 Augur

My only complant about autogrant is that while it gives you the aa and the achivment, it still says 0 aa points, and 0 placed in your little tab. Its sad. :(
  4. feiddan Augur

Plane of Fire. Halls of Honor isn't bad - my SK could tank 5-6 of them around your level, and slowly riposte them all to death.

As a Pally, you might get some good exp in CoD - I think some of the mobs there are undead for slays.
  5. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Yeah, HoH basements would be good. I had my Druid down there back in the day, and kept him at 67, because the mobs down there were all 62. Within 5 levels, you get a bonus to XP.

With current day gear (I was doing this in '05, with no merc) and mercs, it should be easily doable. And if you can do it without the merc, even better.

Still, with the auto-granting of AA, you can't beat that.

Tat
  6. Borek-VS Augur

Paladin - best spot should be the temple in the Hole to 71, then the undead murks in Wall of Slaughter.
  7. Ayoheee Augur

Slay undead is pretty pitiful at 66. Try Acrylia Caverns inner area.
  8. Bryan Augur

This has my vote as well. Hole temple and WoS murks are crazy good xp and you should be able to kill fast enough for some very good AA gains.
  9. Pretarius New Member

Thanks for all the Advice.

I went to HoH basement. That place is unreal on experience as 66 Paladin. Once I finish a full circle of mobs down there, the first ones have re-spawned. Most of the time I am fighting two at once. Root spells are useless there (immune to movement effects). Currently I need a healing mercenary. I get stunned too much to be a good self-healer and some of their hits are 300 to 400. I shake off quite a few stuns as well, so if I didn't have the resist stun AA (forget the name) I'd get stunned a lot.

I will try a few other spots, you all have listed here as well.

Thanks again for the advice. Very helpful.

Pretarius Dragonslayer
    66 Paladin
    Cazic Thule
    moogs likes this.