AA/Epic titles

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Kendiian, Oct 31, 2012.

1. Kendiian Augur

Can anybody list all the classes with the respective AA tiles and AA titles ? (So i can choose a main)
  2. Recnarp Augur

3. Kendiian Augur

4. Kendiian Augur

Hmm AA titles are not correct though :( Im talking about Shift + T titles.
  5. Recnarp Augur

Those are the correct titles if I'm not mistaken. (have have too many) Not sure what else you want unless you mean a list of all available titles, but there isn't a list for those and they aren't class specific.
  6. Leatherneck Lorekeeper

Some are missing from that list. Way back when, they did some overlapping of titles with classes. For example, my BST has the Predator title. My CLR had Duke for a while.

It used to be correct, but they added some titles to the class AA tiers.
  7. Velnarin Lorekeeper

This is probably obvious, but I know some people don't look at the station store much if at all: You can get some pretty nice titles from there now that they got a kick-start on making more available. Inexpensive, too. Better or not as nice as class-specific titles is up for debate of course (Catalyst is my favorite - wizard, although I don't use the title anymore.), but as a fellow appreciator of aesthetics and titles, and rabid altaholic, I'll stick with the standard advise to main what makes you most happy and fill in the blanks with whatever you can that thrills ya'.

I have 4 level 95s and 3 more approaching the mark and I'll still always love wizard most. No fancy title would change my mind.

New titles granted in RoF will probably make class titles even less prominent as well.

Good luck!
  8. Falos Augur

Breach!