AA Consolidation / Repurchasing

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Settun, Aug 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Settun New Member

Okay so I had every AA purchaseable before the patch on Aug 17
    I had 105 AA banked (the maximum we're allowed)

I log in after the patch:
    I have 176 AA banked
    So I click on "Can Purchase" button for the AA's
    15 ranks of an AA are needed to purchase.

Okay no biggie, after all we got refunded for what was consolidated right?
    WRONG..
    After the purchase of the 15 ranks, now I have 69 AA banked with all the AA's purchased.
    So question: Where'd the other 36 AA that should have been refunded vanish to?
  2. Velisaris_MS Augur

I was max AA (for a cleric) and had 105 AA banked before the patch. Logging in after the patch, I was refunded 27 AA for Fundament: First Spire, so I had 132 banked. Clicked on "Can Purchase"...window was empty. I had nothing to buy. Planar Power was 60/60.

My ranger was refunded quite a bit (I didn't pay attention honestly to which ones). He was not max AA, but had maxxed out all the planar stats except INT and CHA. After the patch, I had enough AAs to get 3 ranks of Planar Power, which left me 50/60 Planar Power. I now have to spend 35 AA a pop for 10 ranks to re-max out 5 stats I already had maxxed.

This change was ill-conceived, poorly implemented, and just flat out freaking moronic. The fact that they have stayed silent on the matter speaks volumes.
  3. Vdidar Augur

you didnt get back as many as you lost. poor execution but aa are super easy to get. If i was silver i can see where you would be upset. I lost all my ranks of twinproc for w/e reason lol.
  4. Warpeace Augur

Lost 50 Forage skill points and AA on my Druids that I consumed a Krono on before to get where they were before this cluster and are currently FTP.

As it stand now I am forced to at least pay a month subscription to reacquire the AA not to mention 50 in skill points I lost.

Simply not acceptable and needs fixed even if you consolidate AA we should not have lost skill points.

So if I petition to get my forage lvl 51 AA returned will I get it ? What about my 50 skill point in that guess we will be told to bad reacquire through game play?
  5. RadarX Augur

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.