AA change fix PLEASE

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by JE5TERHEAD, Sep 26, 2015.

1. JE5TERHEAD New Member

Can we bring back the negation of sublety aa please. i hate having to turn it off then remember to buy an aa again just to have lower aggro! same goes with the paladan aa bold attacks, these enabled aa suck badly.

sorry if it is in the wrong area
    FixShamanPlease likes this.
  2. Blurred_Memories Augur

full support of this from every chanter i've talked to, however, i'd rather keep it this way but be able to /altbuy it back, because with it being a deactivated aa, we can then additionally use hate visages where we couldnt with negation and visages sharing spell socket.

the problem is you can't make a /altbuy line to get it back because it now has no spell id when deactivated.. we must open aa window and find it and click train... zomg the hassle.

~blurred
  3. Roxxanna Augur

Yes, hassle to buy it back. And really a pain since there's no buff icon to make you remember scs is off when you go to group and you out aggro the tank. Funny...yes, but still pain.
  4. strongbus Augur

Guess I get jumped on but its good they got rid of it. It was a aa that was not needed and never should have been in the game to begin with. As a necro I can kite a mob with people nuking it non stop and if they know what they are doing I will not lose aggro and that is with full scs on. Only time I will lose it is if I got someone who is clueless in how to control their aggro.
  5. FixShamanPlease Elder

Yeah, bring it back!
  6. Roxxanna Augur

7. Roxxanna Augur

-sigh- messing up the reply system is fun
  8. Roxxanna Augur

It's not necessary for everyone, but it's a valuable tool for a tanking cleric, and a lot of fun.
  9. JE5TERHEAD New Member

I have used it various times. Again with a pally that is dpsing why should they have to disable it then have to find the aa and re buy it say during a raid. it needs to become a buff like negation of sublety was so you can tell when the buff is on or not. Granted crappy knights dont know how to use their class so this will not be a problem for them, but those of them that do will take the extra aggro off for those times.
  10. Silv Augur

Well I'm glad that you are okay with them removing a completely optional AA because, as a necro, you don't have problems holding aggro. :rolleyes:

For every other class that used the AA without such talents, I'm sure they would appreciate it back due to the ridiculous on/off mechanism they added. Myself included.

There is 0 reason *not* to reinstate the AA, or worst case- make the on/off buyback less of a hassle.
  11. Devildawg Elder

Just make it less of a hassle. The pre-existing goal has been to reduce AA clutter. This achieves that, but muddles playstyles. My enc rarely strives to stay at #2 on the hatelist as previously he had only to press 1 social to grab aggro if the tank went down and enc had to step up (made a negation + rune unity button). Now: ugh.
  12. JE5TERHEAD New Member

and that is one of my main issues with this!!!!
  13. tavv New Member

So you're saying you don't need agro reducing abilities in order to hold agro.

Well, no .
  14. Windd Journeyman

I approve this message.
  15. GoneFission Augur

When Db decides to remove an AA ability, I wish they would leave the label on the hotkey so I know what I've lost access to.