AA cap increased?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Orbital101, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Orbital101 Augur

I just realized that my AA banked are up to 93 and still going up... Was this raised? buged ? not wanting to get a roll back!
  2. Axxius Augur

You got something refunded?
  3. Tharrg Augur

shouldnt have mentioned it then :p
  4. Orbital101 Augur

Yep caped at 100 AAs banked, they raised it look like.
  5. sojuu Augur

6. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

When was this done and why wasn't it in any patch notes?
    Draego likes this.
  7. Draego Augur

Go figure, SOE not telling us something again. :cool:

Eventually they will take it out calling it a bug, since not everyone picked up on the fact that it was happening until it got addressed in the forums. :rolleyes:
  8. Sinzz Augur

9. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Means I can earn another 30! Before I start on the one for 25AAs....................again
  10. Tarrin Augur

When does the 100 cap start? There were level limits for the 30/50/70. Does the 100 take the place of the 70, and therefor is available at 96? Or is it for lvl 100 only?
  11. Axxius Augur

It would make sense to just equate the AA cap with level.
  12. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

I've got http://everquest.fanra.info/wiki/Spells,_Songs,_Disciplines,_and_AAs#Banking_AAs

That's a combination of facts and guesses. It would be nice to have the exact information.
  13. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Can you let us know what the criteria is for having the 100 AA limit?

Is it 85+ the same as heroic toons or is if 51+ or 100+?
  14. Filatal Augur

A little bird told me the new cap is 50 at level 51, then increments of 5 every 5 levels ( ie, 55 at 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, then 60 banked at 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, etc up to level 100 with 100 banked AA ).
  15. Captain Internet Lorekeeper

Someone sure is sour.

This is a nice change, for everybody.
  16. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Any confirmation of this?
  17. Coltraine Journeyman

Just capped out at 90 banked AAs at level 88
  18. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Well that blows the other description out the window, or at 88 you would cap at 85. :D
  19. Draego Augur

Someone clearly missed the point of what I said ..........

Not sour in anyway, just would be nice if SOE would put information like this into the messages.....

I have scoured as far back as VoA launch looking for notes mentioning this, and guess what I found....... that's right.... nothing.
  20. Filatal Augur

I might have misunderstood the break point and I am off by 5. But it does come in increments of 5 with an increase every 5 levels. The old rules are gone, which is obvious from what the above posted confirmed.