AA Auto-Grant?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Fanra, Dec 7, 2021.

1. chantty New Member

Same with me. I have toons that need RoS aa and I’m not going to grind them out, when it’s going to be auto granted in a few weeks. So those accounts are now silver and just doing overseer and some level exp, until they patch that.
  2. Tatanka Joe Schmo

I've been in this situation the last couple years, and wonder if you've looked over all your AA lines? When I have, there are always lines which are not at the next expac (i.e, currently, the next rank is NOT from RoS), so I work on those instead, and keep the other (RoS) lines waiting to take advantage of the pending auto-grant. I usually do this in mid-October, and it's worked out pretty well so far. Just have to do it a bit longer this year. And, the in-game UI makes it easy to do, since the AA window displays which expac the next rank of each line comes from.

Though, I suppose, if you just recently hit 110, there aren't any lines you've had time to get past RoS already. Usually there are lines, though, which will skip an expac. Those would be candidates.

The other option is to use a tool like raidloot, and see how many AA points it takes to get through the RoS ranks of a line, and pick one (or a few) where you can get through the RoS ranks quickly, and then concentrate on the later ranks of that/those line(s). So, obviously, focus AA lines are a bad candidate for this.

It does stink that this happened, but a little planning can help minimize it.