AA Auto Grant not equal?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Goldenbelmont, Dec 29, 2018.

1. Goldenbelmont New Member

So I noticed that when I enabled autogrant at 105 I was only given 11k AA's for my Berserker. This is noticably different than my Mage who had autogrant enabled since 80, netting 14k. I was under the impression that I was supposed to get all AA's that were for my level and below, not counting RoS/Kunark. Did I mess up by not granting them earlier? or is there a way to fix it and get the aa's that were supposed to be granted?
  2. Kolani Augur

Some classes have lower AA counts than other classes. Your berserker, for example, doesn't have hundreds of ranks of spell and pet AA.
    snailish likes this.
  3. Tatanka Joe Schmo

You can go to Raidloot and see what the rough AA totals will be for each class.

The other way is to look at your AA window, and see what expac your next rank of each AA comes from (there's a column to display this). If you don't see any from older expacs at or below your current level, then there's no reason to think you're being shorted.

TL;DR - No, there's no difference between leaving auto-grant on as you level, vs. turning it on once you are higher level
    Quatr and snailish like this.
  4. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

Ya, it's just a difference between classes. My shaman gets way more AA's than my Zerker, it's just a matter of class. As a shaman I get heal, DPS, and Pet AA's. My zerker gets DPS AA's and no heal or pet one's. Zerker's have one of the lowest AA counts if I remember right.
  5. Elskidor Augur

This was the AA count for Ring of Scale. I doubt much changed for the new expansion and if it did it wouldn't effect current autogrant for years. AA autogrant could never be equal with these disparities.

RoS AA count

Shaman ........ 38940
    Shadowknight 38807
    Beastlord ...... 37476
    Necromancer 37465
    Ranger .......... 35968
    Magician ....... 34968
    Paladin ......... 34489
    Bard .............. 33370
    Druid ............. 33187
    Wizard .......... 33046
    Enchanter ..... 32990