AA Abilities on free accounts limited to 250

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by toodlem, Feb 9, 2017.

1. toodlem Elder

On the only account I have been able to access today... others are timing out or getting error messages on login... my BL had 445 aa and was earning points yesterday. Today he gets a message that he has reached limit and is showing 445/250. Are you nerfing free accounts again? WTF is wrong with you. Do you want to run EQ into the ground.
  2. Hostile Meat Wizard Elder

F2P has been 250, Silver is 1000 and All Access is unlimited. Absolutely nothing has changed.

If you got more than 250 on a F2P account then consider yourself lucky. You profited from a bug -- probably something flaky with the server that tracks subscriptions since others have been having related issues (all access accounts being seen as F2P, etc.) If it's a Silver account then you've almost certainly run into that same issue and you should be able to hit 1000 once the current server problems are ironed out, so don't sweat it.

Look at this account matrix from 5 years ago -- it is very much outdated, but as you can see the F2P/Silver AA limitations were in place even then:
    [IMG]
  3. toodlem Elder

thanks... have been a silver player on all accounts... today, I guess not so much... go figure.
  4. Lynnia Augur

They're having massive issues all over right now--can't log in, and when I was briefly able to log in my paid account in the middle of the paid month was showing up as free.
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

At least you can log in. Most of us can't but then again I expect if we could anything we do would be rolled back and not show up when server is fixed.
  6. toodlem Elder

only 1 of 4 logged in