A way to get people back to EQ.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Oranges, Dec 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oranges Augur

Invite back the plat farmers, I miss them.
  2. Riou EQResource

Plat farmers in general in most games have gone away, not because of the companies policies or anything, but it is easier and faster tricking people into giving them their details, where they jack your account and get their plat/items that way instead of working to do it themselves
  3. Vouivre Augur

Besides, Sony is the last company that would share it's money with anyone.
  4. Wizardling Lorekeeper

The only games that were fun with plat farmers ones where you could legitimately kill or otherwise harass them. Sadly SoE had to warn players off training other players - even the scum of the Earth like plat farmers. You can't have multiple standards of behaviour, and there are regular players farming plat for themselves, not to sell. How do you always tell the difference?
  5. pk76 Augur

there was a plat farmer ( i forgot his name , in rathe server ) in looping planes (when it was new expansion ) he was boxing 6 toons, and was kill stealing everywhere, we were poping nameds and he was running to camps and was training mass mobs to wipes us , we petitioned a lot for many days / weeks , until i get really tired of it...............

i decided to train him for 2 hours, i got back my monk ( FD ) and druid (to track him and evac ) .
    gezz he didnt do a good move to train me and killed me many times.. so i started to kill him,

he had a SK vs instant FD for my monk, and monk instant damage dd (forgot name ), so i was pulling mass mobs 50 + and was casting that instant dd from monk,mob went under 97 % hp (summon mode ) and FD monk, was instant kill for him, he tried back to train me but i always was the * winner *, , after 2 hours of deaths for him , he apologised for all he did to me and everyone in zone, and we didn t see him back..

everyone was so glad since we were able to play in looping planes witout being trained everytime .

BTW: it was the 1st time i was training someone after 13 years playing that game ............
    i was not proud of it (well,a litle :rolleyes: ) , but it had to stop :)
    Leerah likes this.
  6. Kirbane Augur

Trains and derailing them was something i spent lots of time doing on SZ lol
  7. lagkills Slain by Fippy while guards stood and watched.

More Underfoot type expansion, less Rain of Fear. How the mighty have fallen(assuming it's the same devs for the most part).
    Mellifleur likes this.
  8. Vouivre Augur

Even the devs said that people didn't like Underfoot, why would they put more failure in?
  9. Oculus Elder

If it's the same guy I'm thinking of....his name was Eendin or something close to that.
    Korean 6 boxer.
    Used to be the scurge of bloodmoon keep and crystallos too.
  10. Oculus Elder

11. lagkills Slain by Fippy while guards stood and watched.

where do you people get this stupidity from, although it would in a way explain how each following expansion is worse than the previous in the last years.
    Mellifleur likes this.
  12. Shang Augur

On Saryrn, it was hard to tell the difference between the Japanese guild coalition, and the plat farmers.
  13. Hatsee Augur

You're insane if you liked UF.

It gave me PTSD.
  14. Vouivre Augur

I know one of the devs even said that Underfoot wasn't very popular. Sorry you don't like it when your opinion isn't the one shared by everyone. You'll get over it I'm sure.
  15. Piestro Augur

No, sorry.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.