"a waterbrigade goblin" bugged?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Grove, Jan 6, 2013.

1. Grove Augur

In the zone Valley of King Xorbb the "a waterbrigade goblin" seem to have taken on super characteristics. Apparently their function is to repair damaged tents and then despawn. However, they keep healing the tents and do not despawn. Beyond that they do aggro on players, even when invisible. And with them come other mobs in the area. There are so many mobs in that area that usual crowd control procedures available to many do not work.

Has anyone found a work-around or is this merely in need of some adjustment on the tents or the goblins?
  2. Voragath Augur

Just did this tonight. Had a few dozen on us by the time we had burned down 4 tents. Eventually got tents burned and chanter was getting annoyed at the constant stream of adds. We faded and left then regrouped. When we got back to the freshly spawned tents, there wasn't a mob in sight. We didn't get any respawns until we burned another tent down.

Something is definitely a little wonky.
  3. Filatal Augur

They do not agro on players when invisible unless you are on the partisan task "We have to go deeper" I could of sworn I had finished it on my alt, but every time I tried to run him into the tunnels he got agro. Then I quit the task and he got by with no problems.
  4. Muji Augur

If a tent gets damaged but doesn't get destroyed then the goblins stay around forever it seems. Only way to depop them is to mez/train/kill them and destroy tent.
  5. roguerunner Augur

yeah just reset the zone every night
    (so the collections arent bugged thanks!)
  6. Greymantle Augur

Did this one the weekend, tents by the tunnel were impossible to do for us due to the number of mobs around. Did find a spot up river that was easier to control and finished it. Yes if you have the task they see you even if invis. .