a timeworn servant in Chapterhouse

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Agrippa, Feb 14, 2013.

1. Agrippa Augur

On the second floor of Chapterhouse, there are a ton of these mobs and they respawn very quickly. The problem is they don't yield any experience. There are at least two named in their area, A Mournful Spirit and Ralstok Plaguebone. I don't remember them serving any purpose working partisan or mercenary tasks there.

Like all kos quest mobs, these need to give experience or be flagged nonkos. Thank you.
  2. Falos Augur

Best I can figure is they are flavor nps that drag halflings to some ritualistic style sacrifice. But, yeah they were very obnoxious they made camping the mournful spirit annoying as hell and pretty much made it so you need CC to do that camp (or raid gear)
  3. krozman Augur

You have to camp near the npcs or in the hallway outside the jail and pull to there. Otherwise you have to deal with these skeles constantly.
  4. Aggememnon Elder

Just change them to 'non aggressive' but scowling...ie only hit you if they are hit first. I've seen some dragging corpses for some quest, and they most certainly do get in the way. And chapterhouse is already the hardest place to move around in, with needing invis + ivu.
  5. Chandrok Augur

They should be non-kos. I'll see about getting them changed.
    Axxius likes this.
  6. silku Augur

I just assumed they were supposed to be part of the annoyance of the zone. It's really difficult in some spots where you have to mez/fight them (and they come back fast).
  7. Axxius Augur

Please also make sure they don't assist KOS mobs. And thanks.
  8. Uxtalzon Augur

Nobody goes down there except for tasks, because of those things and that human quest mob that will aggro through walls at anyone (north side of the prison).

While you're at it, check the mobs in zone who wear shields or two-handed swords but attack with dual wield (slashing, and then hitting). Getting spiked for 60k damage in less than 1 second by one mob is BS. I've been dying way more often in the zone since the patch, and buffing my AC over 9500 isn't doing any difference.