A Thread About Launch Day Queues

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Sakuraba, May 26, 2021.

1. anarquia Journeyman

By the time players will be able to get into new servers, Servers will be unlocking luclin.:):)
    Fenthen likes this.
  2. Juskov Lorekeeper

In line with all this queue nostalgia, I went back to about page 55 of this forum to look at Aradune's queue complaints. Some fun ones were the 2 hour wait time shown that actually took 4 hours and a full raid crashing to come back to a queue that was 200+ min. Oh and this was like a week AFTER server launch. Hey we're all suckers for this stuff though!
    Fenthen likes this.
  3. Fenthen aka Rath

By the time we get to log in we will be able to make Iksars. Look at the bright side!
    KimchiGoddess likes this.
  4. Imarabbit Journeyman

Thought everything was going great, got on, made my chars, started leveling. Power went out for a second and now queue is 52m.... I would be upset, but compared to previous launches its going much smoother than I expected. Which makes me scared to find out what they DID mess up.
  5. Juskov Lorekeeper

Ah this was a sneaky way to have TLP start at Kunark.
    KimchiGoddess, Fenthen and Skuz like this.
  6. Aston New Member

I don't mind a queue. I just wish there was a way to make the 'average' time more accurate. 7m average wait when I joined and it has now been 1 hour and 9 minutes
    Fenthen likes this.
  7. Fenthen aka Rath

It's accurate as of the time you received the message. It needs to update however, or push you through when your timer is up.
  8. anarquia Journeyman

So now we have to wait until the first who logged in hit level 50 so we maybe get a change to log into new servers?
  9. Machen New Member

They can't make it accurate. It is dependent on how quickly other players log out to make room for you. They can't predict that.
  10. Zinkeh Augur

LOL, accurate!
  11. Lazybones New Member

It would be nice to show position in queue though even if an approximate time were not possible.
  12. Machen New Member

I agree with this, but it's against company policy to show #'s of players anywhere.
  13. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

They couldn't update your entitled game time accurately. Real time Que placement that only matters 5 days a year they should invest time in?
  14. Numiko Augur

has anyone been able to get on? I hit enter server within a second of the locked dropping and am still in the que..
  15. Aston New Member

Calm down Dythan. As I said, I don't mind the queue. It would just be cool if the timer was accurate. No reason to get unnecessarily hostile.
  16. Menlo135 Journeyman

My issue is been waiting with a 2 minute average queue time for over an hour now, if I go afk and do something else and i happen to get on will I then get kicked for inactivity if i dont catch it in time?
  17. Machen New Member

You could, yes.
  18. Evilmasteryoda New Member

So are people just camped out on the character select screen until they can have time to actually play? Only 1 person in ever frost peak. 1....
  19. OldRodKS Elder

Is there a separate queue for each server? Or is there one queue between Mischief and Thornblade?

I tried Thornblade thinking it would be an easier server to get into... 91 minutes later, still in queue
  20. Zinkeh Augur

How can you tell numbers? Going by chat channels?