A Simple Task - Level 75

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Lockdown, Jul 16, 2020.

1. Lockdown Elder

I'm trying to XP in Jewel of Atiiki. Up until now, my daily task from Franklin Teek has been killing gorillas, but now it's telling me to kill pristine crabs or Sentinels. And I can't find the location of either of these mobs in Zam.

Can someone please tell me where to find these?
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

From Magelo with a map to help

https://eq.magelo.com/npc/169219

From Alla:
    Kill these for the level 80 hotzone quest. In the quest, it asks you to kill "sentinels or pristine crabs." These are the pristine you need to kill despite the typo. As far as I can tell, they only spawn once you leave the tunnel from zone in in the trench on each side. We cleared both trenches and killed 3. They are on an extremely long respawn timer of about 20 minutes.
  3. Lockdown Elder

Thank you. I was seeing pristine scarabs, but no crabs. I was looking around the water, since that's where I'd expect to find crabs.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Welcome and good hunting. There are a couple dailys that have "unique' twists to them
  5. Cydonia Elder

You can find them in any of the pyramids. You should be able to get all five on the first floor when you enter the pyramid ( you enter the pyramids via a translocation pad type thing and exit via the same way. Incidentally jewel of atiki is a brilliant zone to burn your lesson. The effreetis around the pyramids make for great easy single pulls (just make sure to dispel thier haste buffs if you are at the low end of the level scale.)