A Rotten Heart

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Zantor, Jul 23, 2014.

1. Zantor Augur

Are you wonderful Devs ever going to fix that freeze crash bug in this mission? Soon as Adana Baxter gets to her 25% health everyone screens freezes and have to cntrl alt delete out and relog. But I have noticed one thing since I run 2 accts on this computer, the one I am active on crashes, the one I have to alt tab to, doesn't crash, so guessing some sort of visual bug.
    Evercluck likes this.
  2. Taiqwon Augur

Agreed. This is an easily reproducible crash bug. Please fix it. Me and my group have never done this task and had it go through without crashing.
  3. Porterz73 Augur

It is interesting that the crash happens at exactly 25% every time. Seems like this should be an easy fix but I'm only speculating.

This is an annoying bug for sure... Anyone else have some good method to avoid this. (Like dot the hell out of it and use Mage to CoH a short distance away etc)
  4. Belchere Lorekeeper

As a workaround, make sure all toons, mercs and pets are out of agro range of the 3 mobs near her spawn point. Pulling her halfway up the ramp there seems to do it for us, and it no longer freezes the instance. They should still fix it, but as far as a workaround goes, this one is pretty easy to do.

At 25%, she goes inactive and heads deeper in, as long as nothing aggros you at that point, you can wait a second, then go ahead and pull the adds, kill, and carry on without difficulty.
  5. Taiqwon Augur

We pulled her up the ramp last night and it still crashed our clients. Very annoying.
  6. Candydare Elder

I will try this tactic tonight! I am still hoping they will fix this soon.

Thank you.:)
  7. SpamFactory Augur

first time I did this mission I did not click the baricade to update the step after killing the first mini boss, so when I got to adana and I got her to 25% and there was no crash.

when I redid the mission and clicked the baricade so that I had all steps prior to adana completed, it crashed when I got her to 25%.

not sure if that helps finding the problem.
  8. Latteralus New Member

Time to get this fixed! Its completely unreasonable that this has been going on for this long and no fix. I know that Absor (I think it was) said he couldnt reproduce it but I would welcome him to join me or just about any other group of players doing this to reproduce it for him. Its literally about 75% of the time when killing Adana it locks and I have tried about everything out there to avoid it. Only thing I assume is if you keep her on the bottom half of the ramp it will not lock have had luck with that a few times but have locked with her at spawn point as well. If its meant to fight her with the 3 blue cons standing behind her that would be fine but at least we would know what to expect without a complete reloading of EQ.
  9. Warpeace Augur

This is still occurring as of today, please fix.