A request - Leveling curve

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Daivid, Oct 5, 2018.

1. Daivid Lorekeeper

There's no general discussion nor player suggestion forum so I'm left with posting here.

I am asking for someone to please examine the leveling curve from 1 to previous to current expansion. For years I've been molo'ing and have never to this date been able to reach current expansion content. You are now releasing content at an alarming rate and if this curve is not adjusted well I fear I'll be stuck in House of Thule for yet another year.

Please consider those who can't devote 18hrs a day and have not a circle of friends they can group with at any given time.
    Thank you
  2. Funk Augur

Try to maximize your time when you can play. Even with just an hour a day you can knock out daily kill missions, burn lesson of the devoted or use an Experience boost potion and get some decent progress. Be proactive when trying to get a group also, I find direct tells asking for a group usually get the best results. If you are in a zone and see a group that isn't full ask them to join.

There is so much to do in the game it's easy to waste time doing other things and end up getting no actual experience during your time online. And it is true the area around 70-100 can be the toughest stretch in the game so it's more critical during that stretch to maximize efficiency.
  3. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

You have got to be kidding me. 1 expansion a year and they went 3 years without a level increase. This has got to be a troll post.
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Curious as to why you think you will be stuck in House of Thule for another year?
    Surely you level up and move somewhere new. How long have you been stuck in House of Thule and why haven't you moved on?

Content release is actually getting less and less as the expansions get smaller, you should be using the AA auto grant so at level 85 - 90 (expected level for HoT exping) so all you have to do is level.

How often do you play? I would expect someone with low playtime at that level to be getting at least a level a month if not a week.
  5. Geko Elder

Start boxing. That is the best way to move up in levels. Then you always have a group.