a Razergil in UNITY instance

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by demoria7, Mar 22, 2021.

1. demoria7 Elder

Two things ****Unity instance****... 1. why do a Razergil look like people (could be nostalgic sine we had tigers look like people for years), and 2. why are they on extended target when I am in the upper tunnels and no where near them? It's very disconcerting. I was watching the doorway and they pop in for a few sec then vanish over and over. Looks like they are warping. No water nearby... but they attack every time they appear in range. Pets keep trying to kill them.

Happens when I kill the first knoll just as one heads downward into the tunnels from the top. Happens every time.

Hope they fix it soon. Lots of problems with instances today. Unable to click, lag off, lag on, got kicked totally from A formal dinner invitation, twice and gave up. Everyone in guild is reporting problems with the various instances.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  2. Zamiam Augur

only problem ive ever had was the 1 razorgil that likes to pop in , in the tunnel as your going down towards the commanders .. first time it agroed me and i had to Fade whole group .. now I just invis down past that spot and ive never had another problem with razorgil's ..
  3. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

I love the razorgil Dougs! They're so TINY!!!
  4. minimind The Village Idiot

It's a common misunderstanding. His name is Gill. He's an avid swimmer. People call him "Razor" because of his deft hand as a barber.

Gill is definitely warping-- much like the mobs in the CoV Siren's Grotto area.
    Elyssanda, Astral64 and Issk like this.
  5. Angahran Augur

There is a 2nd issue with the razorgills. There appear to think they are snakes! The give the same hiss and slither attack messages as the other snakes in the zone.
  6. Vumad Cape Wearer

I think there is one in the little pool in the tunnels by the one door that gets confused and warps all over. The good thing is that my mem blur hits it from anywhere near that pool. LOS is not an issue for using mem blur.
  7. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Another day. Another Doug.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  8. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Am I the the only one that pictures Agent Smith in flames from Matrix Revolutions whenever they think of our old friend, Doug Cronkite, THE Doug? :)
  9. Moege Augur

You did add a video to you petition right ?

Everyone complaining about warping and not using petition is just supporting this bad behaviour. Gill is definitely using 3rd party tools !