A polite request - illusions

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Tutankamen, May 20, 2018.

1. Greymantle Augur

Ohh how about the stick figure illusion?
  2. Imak Augur

Please stop listening to these people; they don't represent the views of everyone, not even a minor majority.
    Yinla likes this.
  3. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

Everyone knows Hsta > Hagi!! For normal armor I look at Ac, HP, and Hsta. As a secondary factor I will consider Hwis & Hagi/Hstr.
  4. Yruc Augur

You can still turn everyone into stick figures except drakon i believe.
    For the stick figures you have to edit your eqclient.ini file inside your main Everquest directory and add / change StickFigures=1.
  5. Tutankamen Augur

Ngreth Thank you so much for responding and listening and caring... I know what you mean about how it would be very difficult to have 16 different illusions. I was thinking maybe there could just be the reward and you could choose 1 but it wouldn't be dependant on your class or anything, just whatever illusion you wanted after the quest was over.. . that was nobody would feel slighted if their illusion wasn't as cool! I Realllllyy want to get some kind of illusion to look like that Centaur though... Mithaniel Marr... he's just amazing... especially with the House of Thule sword he has in that mission...
  6. Zinth Augur

fine make 16 questlines so we can get all 16, good deal!
  7. Thraine Augur

hold on here lol .. from a defensive standpoint Hsta will be the more desired stat. and for the rest of us melee DPS guys Hdex is our god stat.

whoever told you Hagil, might need more everquesting ~
  8. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Thanks for checking feasibility. I did not know some models were not globally available.

May I suggest another candidate for TS-Illusion: The Gypsy

[IMG]

[IMG]
    roguerunner likes this.
  9. Muji Augur

Anything short of adding back in the old enchanter hasted werewolf form is a fail.
  10. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

I hate TS stuff so I'd just skip that too. If you overhauled the TS system to make it more user friendly and less tedious I'd probably be interested in it.
  11. Monkman Augur

[IMG]

^^^^^^ the OG skeleton, i know its possible because during halloween, the GM's love to cast this on random people in PoK.

Please make this happen.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  12. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

So we agnostic get a Zeb illusion then?
    Jumbur likes this.
  13. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

Considering those potions did not exist until PoR, it makes complete sense.
  14. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

Or the OG Spectre Model!! That is also available during halloween.
    Lingum and roguerunner like this.
  15. Rahkzar New Member

I wish there would be an alternate way to get all of the illusion spells that exist besides just handing in some LoN or some no longer dropping item. Even if there was some long quest, or even if it was a Enchanter only researched spell with a really high trivial that ended up with a no drop spell for Enchanters.

Maybe a enchanter quest to get a special enchanter only research kit, that used research skill for making illusion spells?
  16. Tiggold Augur

Ayonae Ro from DK :)
  17. smash Augur

I wish it would be possible to turn off the moving of your arms and such when you melee, without having an illusion on. That is what I like most with illusion, not having arms going up/Down.

Also would be nice if could make so you would not see flapping wings from biexie/drakes, make those wings stationare, if you want it.
    Tiggold likes this.
  18. Tiggold Augur

Yeah the flying ones can get kind of out of hand but I do like them. One of my favorites is the Queen Pelzia bixie model. That's one of those illusions I cant believe they made but am so gracious they did-also Corrupted Ahkevan!
  19. Aurastrider Augur

Anything but another skelly unless it's exceptional and looks significantly different than the other dozen or so already in game. Without verifying there are more skelly illusions in game than any other race. How about something unique that hasn't been done already.
  20. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

Yes, as much as I would love to have the Red Skelly, they've been done to death already.