A note to Devs and Leadership

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by faya, Jan 20, 2018.

1. faya Lorekeeper

Daybreak Devs and Leadership,

You're terrible. I hope you don't continue the current direction you're going with this game; the newest expansion, scale, is crap. The loot system, the progression, the constant changes, and bugs.

Stop screwing up.

I paid a base price of $40 for EoK and another base price of $40 for RoS... In reality, i bought the premium/collectors editions of both (x6). These may as well be the same expansion the way you've designed it. I get a BP in RoS and you force me back into zones to camp armor i gave up for tribute 6 months ago and have continued to do so since. This is beyond frustrating.

The changes you made to some of the missions recently have made them unwinnable by any means. This immediately stops progressions and gameplay -- So thank you for that. One of the devs i think said he made it too difficult and would be tuning it some more -- put it back the way it was and leave it the alone. Stop nerfing content that's working and fix the stuff that isn't, put time into building a real expansion instead of releasing half of one and charging us full price for it. It's and you know it.

On changes... The changes you made to Dead Hills missions; you realize you're changing like 4 year old content? What the hell, don't you have neough bugs to fix? Additionally, if you're going to make them on par with Scale mobs then don't you think they should be dropping 106+ spells and not level 99? The gear too, if you're going to increase difficulty, rewards have to be better. Before? Yah, it was easy in comparison to EoK and RoS, it's also older and the loots are garbage. They're also boring as , literally the only reason to do it is for experience and with the 3 hour lockouts, it's not exactly game changing but sure, introduce changes that force negative impacts on your customers game play and make them want to write rants on your forums

Look at the mess you've made of plane of hate and fear... It could be a way to go back and get older spells now that the level has risen, maybe bring inny in reach of pickup raids but no, you're going to scale those zones to be the difficulty of new stuff... content 3 or 4 expansions old -- the hell is wrong with you? Part of the fun behind leveling is going back and destroying old content, you do realize that right?

Obviously an unsatisfied and pissed off, paying, customer.
    Sindace, I_Love_My_Bandwidth and Xapy like this.
  2. faya Lorekeeper

eh, nice work on the auto bad word filters :)
  3. Ironnuts Journeyman

So is gribbles still good experience? If it is what’s the problem? You want it to still be tons of experience and you want to be able to steamroll the mobs? I’d be embarrassed to say I was upset over anything that had to with gribbles. Your tantrum is because they changed something that you yourself said was boring as ****. Go try some big boy zones it’ll toughen you up.
  4. Zhaunil_AB Augur

Who truly cares about gribbles with this change?
    Can't you see that while gribble's MAY have been the cause for this (it's still all just assuming), the effects go far beyond that?
    It's basically a whole - 5 year old - expansion that's "affected"; in result ruined.

And why not?
    It's 5year old content, for heaven's sake!
    If i can't "steamroll" that in current raid gear (and heck, even with two expansion's old GROUP gear), what then?

There is nothing "iron" about your nuts - you're simply nuts, that's it.
    Herding people into "big boy zones" may exactly be the or one of the goals of this change.
    But the effects go far beyond that - as if herding people anywhere in an MMO weren't bad enough in itself!
    Xeladom and Tornicade_IV like this.
  5. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

This isn't about 3 HAs from Gribbles this is about the last 4 expansions of HAs being re-tuned to the extent that some of them are extremely overtuned and harder than they have ever been and in some cases harder than ROS.

Some players are still trying to do these for hunter & collectables, not forgetting those who are going back to finish progression. If you can't see why players are upset, take your big boy group and try and do the 3 missions from Captain Russell Cooper in Dead Hills, it is not as easy as you would expect.
    Sindace, Caell, Xeladom and 1 other person like this.