A nice set of rare items you would hardly believe . . .

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Drathus, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Drathus Augur

Was this just a play on words for the new T1b equipment or is there some kind of rare chase items for this new Hate Rising release . . . just curious?
  2. Falos Augur

It was a marketing statement, nothing more.

An example of some of these items would be the reward for beating all missions (make it rain in the zone), or the item that gives you a damage shield + increases spell damage slightly for completing all missions and HA's. There also are items like the spec evocation aug and a few other things, basically the items we "can't believe" are just items that were not put in the game with the same spreadsheet all our gear upgrades use.
  3. iniari-TR Augur

I like that previous group / raid gear is now available on merchants for heroic currency.
  4. Falos Augur

Probably the best addition of the entire content release, in fact the addition of those merchants will be what makes this expansion relevant in future expansions far more than anything else they added. I personally didnt need anything from those merchants on my main but i love it when they add things that make the game more accesssible to returning players, new players, and alts alike.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  5. Phrett Augur

does this include the Limestone Oddity? if not I'm sadpants
  6. Axxius Augur

It doesn't include anything from RoF.
  7. Phrett Augur

... crap. I'm so sick of doing that damn mission. Guess I need to polish up the callous on my forehead and keep banging against the brick wall until the damn thing drops.
    Rouan likes this.
  8. Marshall Maathers Augur

I feel your pain. It's a long mission to have to repeat. Thankfully I got it before I was able to complete the mission for all my friends and their alts.
  9. Feradach Augur

I had a pretty unique item drop in one of the new Bixie HAs last night. Clicky item that increases incoming heals by 750HP. I'd consider stuff like that to be a nice rare item.
    Sinestra likes this.
  10. Braveheart Augur

where are the raid gear merchants?
  11. Kurayami Augur

Yes, where indeed. I would especially like to find out if they stuck a glowing alaran cantrip/periapt (whatever the raid one is) on said merchants, as I've been wanting that one for a very long time to get my 95 tap up to par.
  12. BeaerSidhe New Member

What is the name of this item? Thanks
  13. BeaerSidhe New Member

No spells as of last night. However a pretty good assortment of UF/HoT/VoA group gear and augs. Base group visibles included (have to run to the vendor in those zones to get the components to make them) Oh the augs...I spent many many hours camping some of those augs. Also a wide assortment of merc armors with different stat increases and costs.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  14. Kurayami Augur

No spells huh, SOE skunks me again.
  15. Gnar Augur

So did they add 85 to 95 raid gear merchants? I only found the group stuff.
  16. Axxius Augur

Group stuff only. Raid gear is never going to group merchants.
  17. Rorce Augur

I think the best addition to the release was the removal of the timer on Guild Hall portal. The lower level gear vendors come in 2nd, however.
    Axxius likes this.
  18. Feradach Augur

Silken Trillium. I'll upload it to lucy as soon as they get the collector fixed.
  19. Kamea Augur

Maybe some people wouldn't believe that 1B would actually let them fully gear up in CotF gear instead of some slots being pushed back to a later update?