A Militia Enforcer WILD RAMPAGE!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by RandomStrategy, Oct 11, 2015.

1. RandomStrategy Augur

So...did militia in Freeport ALWAYS deal 74890 points of damage?
  2. Ducreux Augur

Yeah he's one of the strongest mobs in the game funnily enough. Could probably take on the first 15 expacs worth of raid content all at once and not break a sweat.

Thought they said something about removing him earlier in the TLP cycle cause he was murdering all the evil races that tried to traverse WFP.
  3. Weverley Augur

Yes he was introduce with those rogue quests some years ago.Another out of era mob like Equestrielle.
  4. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Just glad he's not in the half with the bank, otherwise can see a lot of DA train AE rampage wrecking up the cluster of people. I guess the docks might sorta work as an alternative spot eh?
  5. RandomStrategy Augur

He killed me next to Boomba. He's in West Freeport....which is where the bank is.

Also....Devs....WTF were you thinking when you put a freeport militia guard at every banker entrance? Isn't half the city supposed to be controlled by Marr's followers?
  6. Kolani Augur

He's not *supposed* to be visible to or aggro anyone not doing the Rogue 2.0. Of course, intended and effective are often far apart. He's tough as nails too, I've only managed to get him down to 89%.
  7. Detheb Augur

Its literally the "Freeport Militia". They guard the city, why would they not guard the bank as well? There were 2 guards in front of the bank in North Freeport aswell.

Edit: Devs, can you add in the titles for the faction on TLP. I could have sworn they were in during Fippy/Vulak. I really want my "of the Freeport Militia" title. Thanks in advance <3
  8. Catashe Augur

Yea but those guards in the old NFP were the Knights of Truth... But lets face it... the new Freeport sucks
    View and Detheb like this.
  9. Detheb Augur

I 100% agree that the new Freeport sucks. If they offered the old Freeport with the $140 version of the new expansion, they would probably have more people buy it ^_^
  10. taliefer Augur

edit: wrong thread!

new freeport sucks tho
  11. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Ahh, nice. <3 them ruining all non Cabilis, Neriak, Kelethin and Felwithe cities via revamps. It's the ultimate ruining your lands!