A long-shot dev request, but I have to try...

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Xanadas, Dec 15, 2017.

1. Xanadas Augur

I play a paladin, always have, always will. With epic 2.0s coming up (or already here depending on the server you play on), the fact the paladin epic is a 2hs has always /boggled me. I put a 1hs/shield on at level 1, and I haven't taken it off since. I used a NTOV 1hs all the way up to the point at which I got a Hopebringer.

That being said, would you please consider implementing an alternative paladin/sk 2.0 item in the form of a shield? Perhaps a fast way to implement it would be to hand in the 2hs with *another* anguish orb, and you'd get back phat shield. Or maybe handing in the 2hs just gives you the shield, and if you want the 2hs back, you'd *then* have to get another orb+shield handin.

Just have to ask/beg. As it stands now, I may do the 2.0, but it'll be top-slotted for the heal clicky, best case.
  2. Mrjon3s Augur

Why aren’t you using a 2hander when you’re not tanking?
  3. Boze TLP complaint factory

It only has a mere 102 damage, and with the 2.5 aug there's really not a significant upgrade until Solteris.
  4. Communist Puppy Augur

Theres a paladin only shield out of anguish as well. Most of the 2.0's are still only slightly above anguish quality, BoFF+hanvar shield should be good enough for you.
  5. mackal Augur

There is a pally only 1h and I think you mean AMV shield.
  6. Accipiter Old Timer

DBG maintains a list of things that they are going to implement, in order. Changing the paladin epic is number 424,312 on the list.
  7. jeskola pheerie

this was done as a slap in the face to the ranger/paladin hybrid abomination known as Aradune.