A gold ticket

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Mokumara, Jul 15, 2018.

1. Mokumara Elder

What are they normally worth?? I seen some on my server in the bazaar for 200k-250k... that seems pretty extreme.
  2. forbes77 Elder

Hi mokumara ,on my server AB i sell them for around 20k,hope this helps :)
  3. Kindred Journeyman

if you're gold status, a bag of plat provides 13-16k plat, so with gold ticket costing twice as much loyalty points, gold tickets should be at least 26-32k, but you don't need gold status to get the loyalty ticket but I just used 1 and got a dark elf mask.
    moogs and Riou like this.
  4. NameAlreadyInUse #CactusGate

Any single toon needs, at most, two gold tickets. The quest items are tradeable, and you will probably find somebody to help you get the mount and mask in /general chat without paying anything.

Since two is the most any toon will ever need, and since they are so easy to earn by yourself (literally, just start F2P accounts and log in occasionally?), it isn't too surprising that there isn't much of a market for them.
    moogs likes this.
  5. Aurastrider Augur

Average price on Tunare over the years has been in the 30-50 price range or at least this is what I have always bought and sold them at. 200-250k is just silly. At that price you might as well just try to spend a little extra and get one of the more common prize pack mounts if that is what you are after and use DE pots until you have enough loyalty tokens to get your own golden tickets to try and obtain the mask.
  6. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Gold tickets are 960 points. Free to play earn max of 30 points a week after a full year. So its going to be awhile.

As there are 7 lore items how are you getting them all with just 2 tickets and no outside help? I have had a few that lucked out and got the mount or mask on attempt #4 or #5 but usually it goes down to the last item.
  7. moogs Augur

Usually? Why are you introducing chance? You already have the set of lore items...are you selling them off or giving them away or something? From now on, it's always two gold tickets to get the mask and the mount.
    NameAlreadyInUse likes this.
  8. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

My first set I did give away to a friend who no longer plays. And the second set a player I thought I could trust took them when I so "kindly" loaned them out. He was asking in chat and from a good guild. So I have had to make a set three times. Yes from now on IF you have the other 5 then its one or two tickets.

I sell gold tickets or the actual lore item in baz for 50k on Tunare. Which is what the OP wanted to know.

I have found far easier mounts to get in game by now anyway;)
    moogs likes this.