A future Level One Classic 1-50 locked server is a good idea

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by BonusXPisGood, Jun 20, 2018.

1. BonusXPisGood New Member

They tell me it will be empty but I doubt it. Especially in the Krono era. I know this topic is not new but I would like to see a Classic Box only server. Not even Kunark. The reasons are that some of the classic zones are forever empty. I have a physical disability that limits play time. It takes longer to level. All the progression is a great idea but they unlock so fast. Realizing that a certain percent of the population level's up very fast. A lot of us don't and as a result I have played since 1999 (other accounts) and never don't a hate, fear or sky raid or many of the mid level classic content. Always had to chase my RL friends and they where always into the expansions. 12 weeks is a Joke to me it takes a year to level a character (I can't sit for more than an hour and. im not gonna box).
  2. Numzan Augur

P99 is classic as they come.
  3. RandomStrategy Augur

You have forever to catch up to people on Agnarr. Join the fun.
  4. jeskola pheerie

The server would be deserted before you reached 50. You may as well launch your own Emulated server and play on that.
  5. Machentoo Augur

If you can’t sit for more than an hour, you aren’t going to be able to do most raids no matter how the server is set up. Very few guilds are in and out of anything in less than an hour.

Either way, a level 50 capped server would be dead on arrival.
  6. MaxTheLion Augur

There are other people with disabilities that can make it happen. There is a decently well known streamer that has played most TLP's and tends to go hard on them and I don't think he can even sit anymore at this point. He just Jabba the Hutts it day in-day out and it works for him.
  7. Dixa Augur

sit/stand desks are quite awesome. as someone with chronic back pain due to surgery, i understand the sitting thing.
  8. Mrjon3s Augur

Sucks you can't play for more then an hour but by the time you get a character to 50 the server is gonna be a waste land as all the hardcore raiders move on to the next TLP. So you would be stuck in a family raiding guild which isn't gonna be doing any raid in under an hour. Your best chance is to get a stand/sit desk like someone else has said and jump on the next TLP.
  9. HoodenShuklak Augur

Farming sky until the end is some sort of eq hell.
  10. discordkitty Augur

This. Sky is cancer.
  11. Barathrum Augur

12. Raina Elder

Gross. Yet another awful new server idea.
  13. Elskidor Augur

Velious locked is about as limited as I could do personally. Classic is just too small and cramped.
    Krezzy likes this.
  14. Critt Augur

15. Aaramis Augur

So, basically you want a server where people only play Monk, Magician or Cleric?

Yeah no thanks.