A few things I've been wondering about...RAF & Fellowships

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Gyurika Godofwar, Aug 5, 2014.

1. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

What's going on with the Recruit a Friend program? It's been over 3 months since the All Access patch & the website is still down. Is it that hard to repair the site & update the program? Seems like a lot of lost revenue for no obvious reason.

Also can we get fellowships looked at? When they went in I'm sure they were great but in 2014 a limit of 12 people, a requirement of 3 people in zone near each other to place a camp, a 4 hour limit on the regular (non buff) fire & a 1 hour limit on the buff fires & the buffs being focused for 70-75 content is all very obsolete. I propose extending regular fires to 8 hours, buff fires to 4, let 1 player place a fellowship, lower the clicky timer to 5 minutes & allow 18-24 people to be in a fellowship. Also getting the buffs focused for 100 & beyond would be very nice as well.
    Obiziana likes this.
  2. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

No one else interested in these 2 things being looked at? Seems like they'd be more popular & people would want them to be modernized.
  3. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

We know the SoE knows about it, but almost everyone has other things they would rather SoE fix first.

As for increasing fellowship size, it's been brought up within the last year, and rejected.
  4. feiddan Augur

SOE live is coming soon. Hopefully someone can get something on the record.

Free2Play brought tons of alts. Bigger fellowships would be awesome.

Easier campfires is nice. Maybe too convenient. ;)
  5. Feradach Augur

The default campfires are six hours, but yeah...I'd definitely like to see them last longer. Twelve hours at least would be fantastic.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  6. guado Augur

I'd happily have a cast time on the Fellowship Gate if that would allow for a greater amount of members :)
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  7. Abazzagorath Augur

You know you can just destroy and replace your campfire, right? There is no reason at all it should last longer.
  8. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Sure there is. Not everyone sets a timer to alert them to the campfire fading & if you lose track of time & it poofs & you happen to wipe, you're out of luck. It's usually a mild inconvenience but an inconvenience nonetheless.
    Obiziana likes this.
  9. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

I still wish a dev would take a look at this & let us (me) know one way or the other if it's feasible for a future patch.
  10. Qest T. Silverclaw Augur

The RAF site came back up a while back to the point that you could use a link you had already made to get the recruit rewards, but now it's completely down again.

I still couldn't access my recruiter rewards at that time, and still can't. I expect I'll eventually have to petition to get them.
  11. Weebaaa Augur

Can't, Qest. Petition webpage is broken.