A few ideas worthy of /feedback?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Agrippa, Feb 17, 2017.

1. Agrippa Augur

1) - Allow us to feasibly use more than one mercenary type of armor. Currently, we'd have to carry around 12 extra pieces to cover all of the archetypes. Please, let us put the armor in each archetype's inventory, if not each mercenary's inventory, rather than our personal bags.

2) - Please, let us sort mesmerized mobs in the extended target window in some way. A simple (?) and nice feature all around would be to sort mob names in the window by color.

3) - I've seen a few people request that the look of old city guards (and uniforms) be added as illusions. To expand upon this, I'd like to see this as a reward for reaching and maintaining max ally in all of a home city's factions.

4) - I fear that /feedback ideas aren't read at all anymore. Unless I've missed it, though, there is no link to the only (?) way that developers look at player ideas and requests on the home page or stickered to any thread in the official forum pages. If I'm mistaken, please, disregard this, but if I'm not, please, make sure that your players have an easily found and convenient way to feedback ideas and requests.

I expect that this thread will be buried in a couple days, but I'd love it if other people would add to it. Thank you for anyone taking the time to read this.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  2. fransisco Augur

Alot of mezzed mobs drop agro. So the extended target window wouldn't work well for that.
    Mez spells have a chance to drop agro when landing, plus there are AAs that increase this chance.
  3. Agrippa Augur

True, but I don't think that the idea would change how things currently work at all. It would just add a way to filter the mesmerized mobs that *are* in the window. Currently, there's no way to do that that I know of.

((though I know some pullers enjoy having tanks blow disciplines and AA on what appear to be large pulls 8p))
  4. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Some of your ideas have my approval.

As for how to feedback, /feedback is read, but I believe the best way to report and track bugs and suggestions is the Daybreak Community Issue Tracker.

The Daybreak Community Issue Tracker is a community run site. Do NOT use the same user name or password there that you use here or for EQ or any Daybreak services.

Although it is a community run site, Daybreak does check and work with it.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.