A few beastlord fixes.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Duhbeast, Oct 18, 2013.

1. Duhbeast Augur

I'm not sure if it is a bug or intended, but the group spell merciless ferocity is not able to be aoe casted on raid. Neither mass group buff or tranquil blessing can be used in combination with merciless ferocity to cast on the raid. It is a 35 second recast so I end up being the only beastlord in the raid to individually cast merciless ferocity on each group.

Also the ability companion's sacrifice. There could be so much potential with this ability. Please fix it to where it is a defensive ability on par with spirit discipline/monkey discipline, thanks!
  2. Duhbeast Augur

Piestro plz...
  3. smash Augur

4. Duhbeast Augur

quotes for truth? :cool:
  5. Duhbeast Augur

Oh, I see where you wrote now. Do you know of ANY other group buffs in the game that doesn't work with mgb or tranquil blessing? That just doesn't seem right.
  6. Sklak Journeyman

Working as intended. Just a few examples of key group buffs with the same limitation:
    Cleric group melee mitigation buff (e.g. Rallied Bastion of Vie)
    Shaman group HoT (e.g. Wisp of Renewal), vs. cleric group HoT which can be MGB'd
    Shaman group melee proc (e.g. Talisman of the Snow Leopard)
    Enchanter Manastorm (although now a discontinued line)
  7. Gragas Augur

Yep RF.
  8. Gladare Augur

Group Guardian of the Forest. Group Perfected Levitation.
  9. Stubar Augur

This has been brought up time and time again. It was brought up again at SoE live during the dev panel. When Elidroth was ask if it could be MGB'able, he giggled, leaned forward into the microphone and said...."no".

So I've learned to live with it. When it was single cast, it was a full time job to keep 6 melee fero'ed all the time. I had audio triggers for it wearing off, and a rotation so it would be spread out evenly. Now that it's a group cast, I make it a habit to hit each before we engage. With the event lasting a grand total on 5-10 minutes each, it's never an issue.
  10. Duhbeast Augur

I have thought of another one. How about we fix the werewolf form buff not stacking with mounts? I'm not talking about the illusion portion of the buff, but the actual buff. Is it because it says it gives run speed? Because it doesn't. So, every time we need to get on a mount we have to cancel that buff first.
  11. Gladare Augur

Thought it was the hp.
  12. Sinestra Augur

It is the hps and they said they would look into the stacking issue. No promises though.