a dracoliche loot

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Willport, Aug 12, 2015.

1. Willport New Member

Has he been dropping anything for others? I think I've been there for 3 kills now and have not seen any loot from him. Considering he is arguably harder than CT right now, seems like he should it least drop one item each time. I'm not familiar with his loot table on live though.
  2. Simone Augur

I've seen him drop crystallized sulfur.....
  3. taliefer Augur

i got a sapphire necklace the other day
    Simone likes this.
  4. Simone Augur

Nice that's uber cash! lol
  5. Diemond Augur

He can and does drop his Bone-Clasped Girdle, just very rare.
  6. -wycca Augur

He has a loot table, he can drop a BCG, necro staff, and monsoon that I know of.

The drop rate is very low, 5-10% though. His loot table is borked, should be 2 items classically all the time. Several other loot tables are a bit off also - ie, Crimson Robe of the Adeline or w/e doesnt drop at all (it was on CT clasically).
    Simone likes this.
  7. Diemond Augur

I've seen one BCG drop
  8. Simone Augur

Yeah even if it was just 1 item every time it would make it feel like it was worth the effort to actually kill him.
  9. -wycca Augur

For sure. I'd love to get some nec/shm BCGs - just not realistic now.
    Simone likes this.
  10. kythik Lorekeeper

Out of 15+ kills I've only seen draco drop real loot two times.
    Simone likes this.
  11. Protocol Dragon Defender

12. -wycca Augur

Combine that with Monsoon someone got here, that's his full classic loot table, but he's just not dropping 2 items like he did classically. Plus his model is comically small.
  13. squidgod Augur

The items that don't drop on TLP still take up loot space, so to speak. That's why the mob so often drops nothing--Item_X is rolled as loot, but doesn't drop on TLP so it's removed and nothing is dropped in its place.
  14. iMugatu Elder

If they can't fix his loot table, they need to remove his buffs. It's illogical to have him be one of the hardest mobs in the game currently and consistently not drop anything.
    Simone and Zublak like this.
  15. Seraphim Augur

How hard is it to fix a loot table??
  16. Vlerg Augur

on live servers, easy.

but because it's TLP, take 5X the time.
  17. Seraphim Augur

Our last kill was something like 2 plat and some Tears of Prexus?? What a complete joke!!
  18. Prathun Developer

The progression servers have pre-revamp Plane of Fear until Kunark unlocks, and pre-revamp Dracoliche has a 30% chance to call his "good loot" table. Welcome back to classic EQ! We can discuss the possibility of changing this for a future update.
    Steampunk and Sheex like this.
  19. Funktions Lorekeeper

I would he surprised if dracoliche was actually giving loot out every third kill, but interesting none the less.
    Simone likes this.
  20. Aekold Augur

Can you at least un-shrink his model? He's a belly caster, being a bone dragon and all that, but he's currently smaller than an Ashenbone in hate or one of the undead dragons in DN. It's pretty awful trying to pigpile and entire raid underneath him, as small as he is.