A Coirnav Exp Plea - Beating a horse deader than this server

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Piznut, Jul 21, 2019.

1. XevBard99 Lorekeeper

The truth hurts I suppose.
  2. Dahaman Augur

Phinny did not die out even with its slow XP. I've listed some of the reasons up thread about why Coirnav was hit a lot harder than Phinny.
  3. Piznut Angry Gnome

The Truth doesn't hurt. But we don't need some passive aggressive guy trolling the forums just to try to "trigger" people. Especially on threads that don't even pertain to him. Grow up, kid.
  4. Karanthal Augur

I played to level 3 on Coirnav before realising there was no way I had time for that rate of xp.

People want fast Xp, every server I have ever played on is busier during a bonus xp weekend which pretty much speaks for itself. I think we can put Coirnav as a mistake that is unlikely to be repeated.
  5. XevBard99 Lorekeeper

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
  6. HoodenShuklak Augur

Coirnav players need to think about 6 months to a year from now. Why will prospective players join that server instead of mangler, selo, or even phinny?
  7. a_librarian Augur

hope to see you fellow coirnav vets on WoW classic.
    Piznut likes this.
  8. Boze TLP complaint factory

TBH the problem isn't experience, it's being removed from the "Preferred" list up top.
  9. Dahaman Augur

The boost from Gates for Coirnav was.... only.... +20%.

*sigh*
  10. Machentoo Augur

Just think how fast OGC could beat OOW this time around with level 90 toons and gear!
  11. HoodenShuklak Augur

One would have to ponder, what would make a new player prefer coirnav to warrant such position?
  12. taliefer Augur

exp is still pretty..notgood. aa is tolerable at least now, but leveling an alt or a new character on coirnav? heeeellll no
  13. Dahaman Augur

Coirnav XP Rates:

4.000% XP - Level 1 (human monk in WFP) killing level 1 mob
    4.800% XP - Level 1 (human monk in WFP) killing level 1 mob after Gates XP boost (= 20% boost)

Does anyone have any Phinigel data to compare to know what to expect for DODH expansion? I know we didn't have the XP display precision then, but anything would be nice.

Thanks!
  14. taliefer Augur

LOCKJAW gets a tweet that TSS has released, coirnav still aint seen a GoD tweet.

the disrespect is real
  15. That0neguy Augur

Have you confirmed with the GM's that GoD actually launched? We were told for about a week on Selo that they couldn't help because GoD was not active yet. Which actually held some truth. Even though the zones were active, vet rewards and the exp boost and a few other things weren't active till the next week.
  16. taliefer Augur

ha. maybe. it launched wed, but it wasnt untill a seperate systemwide message a few hours post launch that actually kicked in the exp increase. entirely possible DBG doesnt actually realize it launched.

its mostly tongue in cheek, but is it kind of weird every single TLP recently has gotten a tweet about expansion releases, except coirnav. i dont think it would help much, still weird tho
  17. Alikat Lorekeeper

I'd love faster xp too, but y'all exaggerate it being a problem a bit much. I think my guild had 3 lvl 65 zerkers in under 48 hours of launch, and I grinded out a couple hundred aa's in the first 5-6 days.

Oh noooooo, in 2 more months I'll have to actually play the game outside of raids for a week again!
  18. Dahaman Augur

"just because we're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get us"

(Ngreth checked the Gates XP bonus for Coirnav, it is as intended, hence they know Gates is active)
  19. Machentoo Augur

At some point, and you are probably there now or close, level 1's killing level 1 mobs is no longer an accurate way to compare. You will reach a point where that xp is capped to some extent.
  20. Aegir Augur

I'm pretty sure Coirnav originally got the identical xp rates Phinigel had - as in after Phinny got it's exp bumped up some months into it's release. And will receive the identical boost to exp as some future expacs unlocks.

I would be more concerned about the coming 4 expansions with no level increase past lv 70 and only 2 of them with new AA's.