95 Cleric DH HA molo advice

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Stymie, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Stymie Pendragon

I've ran thru the 3 HA's on my mage molo with little problems and have started playing my cleric again. I had a friend in my guild help PL me up from 86 to 95 and I'm kind of lost.

I think I have the right spells and AA's loaded up so that I can tackle a HA molo, but I know that I'm going to run into a problem splitting the 3 pulls. Does anyone have any advice on what to do before I head there and get my elvish butt handed to me? Is it even feasible to molo as a cleric with a tank merc for instance?

I'm a gold member with J5 merc and auto AA's on FV if that helps.
  2. Brohg Augur

if you're in there molo as a cle, you have level-appropriate Lull spells the whole way, plus roots & Atone to work with.

Tank mercenary is a pretty questionable part of your plan, though. Dps will be a major issue. Instead consider running wiz. Contras & stuns, Glorious & Intras
  3. Treage_Imminent Elder

The only lull type spell I found was Assuage which states 10/95 which I assume means a 10 foot radius on mobs up to level 95? The reason I'm going to use the tank Merc is to practice healing. My guild needs more healers for raids. Maybe there's a better place to cut my chops without putting anyone else at risk?
  4. Brohg Augur

That's the one! You get your next at 96, which will work on mobs up to level 100.

Your guild raids at level 105? your 95 cle doesn't even have either of the two spells that will make up 2/3 of your raid casting, or good analogues for them.

Aside from that "little" issue, good group healing and good raid healing are way different propositions. If you try to molo by healing a merc tank as you would heal on raids, you'd take something like 10x longer (maybe more?) to kill every single mob, versus using the mix of good spells with a dps merc.