94 Druid: What AAs?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Gemini Syringes, Mar 24, 2017.

1. Gemini Syringes Augur

Hey all. I've got a 94 Druid I havent played for sometime and hadnt played for years when I took him from 73-94, so I really wasn't playing at peak efficiency.

I'm wondering if anyone can give me a quick rundown of which AA abilities (and a very brief explanation of what they do) I should throw on my bar (the ones that come with the AA grant) and which of the ungranted AAs I should grab with my own points.

I'll be 3 boxing and doing group content, so I'll have a tank, heals, etc. I guess I'll most likely be the healer/utility dps in this scenario, along with maybe one Cleric merc.

Things that are very self-explanatory (Camo, Gate, Invis, etc) I can figure out. Mostly concerned with which healing/damage/utility AAs I should be using. Thanks so much!
  2. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Pretty much everything is auto-granted. Go all-access, check the box (auto-grant), and you're done.

Only ones that don't auto grant are tradeskill related.

Once you're 100, then further AA's won't auto-grant, so you'll have to prioritize those on your own.

Tat
  3. Gemini Syringes Augur

I'd also accept a link to a Druid heroic guide that touches on AAs. I've found some sources, but nothing definitive.
  4. IblisTheMage Augur

Autogrant will get you around 11.000 AA
  5. Tatanka Joe Schmo

I haven't seen anything that would be considered current for about 6 or 7 years now.

However, it's really not necessary. Once you've played your druid to 100 (when the auto-grants end), you'll know what AA's are most important to YOU, so picking won't be hard. And, if you're hard core, to the point it really matters cause you're min/maxing for raids or something, then let's assume you play a lot. At that rate, you'll max all useful AAs in a matter of 2-3 months anyway (it's not hard to get 100-200 AA/day), so still, not that big of a deal. I think this is the main reason we don't see AA guides very much, any more.

Tat
  6. Gemini Syringes Augur

Well, the problem is that I don't know which are necessary or useful now and I'm a long way from 100, hehe. The descriptions are really bad and generally don't give any numeric values, so I have no way of knowing whether it's worth a keypress or not. Anyway, if there are any high level druids who'd just be willing to give me a few suggestions on what to throw on the hotkey bar, that'd be awesome. If not, thanks anyway!
  7. CrazyLarth Augur

8. Gemini Syringes Augur

Ill check it out. Thanks!
  9. Tatanka Joe Schmo