92 sk weapon aug

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by MeSleepy, Mar 1, 2018.

1. MeSleepy New Member

Buddy convinced me to try again, and after playing casters previously I took a sk this time and played him up to 92. Now that things get more serious I started to think about what type 4 augs to put into my weapons (1H/2H). Looking around the options all the info available confused me more than it helped. Maybe someone could point me the way to go?

Playing group content mostly in pug's or moloing HAs using TBM weapons. Right now I have Luminous Seeding Gem (1+3 dmg, 168 lifetap) in my 1HS, that I could upgrade to Ire of Reivaj (10 dmg). Is that the way to? Or rather wait and update to a better lifetap at 95? What about my 2HP? :(
  2. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

If you're wielding a 2her then likely your main goal is DPS, so go with the highest base damage aug you can find. For level 92 something like Rixact's Gear of Crushing. If wielding a 1her/shield likely your goal is aggro and mitigation while tanking, so go with a Rune proc. For level 92 something like Sharpened Rib Fragment of the Fray.
  3. MeSleepy New Member

The weapon itself procs a rune already, so I didn't consider another rune aug being an option.
  4. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

Double rune is nice, at that lvl and with anniversary quest coming there is a 30 ac primary aug from housing area. Life taps are good, 1 handers arent there for dps so really any aug is better than none.

2 handers is all about damage.
  5. MeSleepy New Member

Care to elaborate? Looking at raidloot I could not find anything that would match the description.
  6. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

7. Damoncord Augur

And the items for the Shards quest are tradeable so you can get them from the bazaar as well.
  8. MeSleepy New Member