9-12-17 test patch notes = more massive nerfs?!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Maedhros, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Brohg Augur

pardon, three? and which is supposed to be the alliance analogue?
  2. Riou EQResource

Think that's referring to the Wade nerf
  3. High Voltage Augur

Yeah, there isn't much valuable stuff left to nerf on a Paladin. That's why.
    fransisco likes this.
  4. Drogba Augur

could go after their heals i s'pose x D
  5. Questoften32 Augur

They could be required to use that hammer they summon as a primary weapon.... and lay on hands could have a 60 sec cast, with 100 aa spent, and a 24 hour cooldown.

Tooltips could be changed to reflerct that: what effects undead, now only effects recently undead, Must be 30 sec after spawning and must be 10 or more levels bellow player....with a 10% chance of a damage bonus. 1% at night.

Stuns only work on grey mobs.

10% weapon damage penalty against normal mobs for being a paladin and having any effect at all on undead...with a 20% xp reduction against non undead, and a triple resource cost on all abilities.

There will be 20%-50 reduction in hate against non undead targets, starting at 20 and slowly dropping as the fight goes on.

A 2% bonus hate gain when fighting light blue undead targets that have proven to hate the paladin personally by striking him unprovoked at least half a dozen times.

This hate gain builds up slowly over 3 min and requires the paladin to hit the light blue mob half a dozen times himself.

Dose not work on bosses, special or elite mobs. The hate gain has a duration of 1 tick, effect once per spawned mob.

This hate gain effect has 50% chance to break early and for the paladin to instead gain temporary ally faction with the undead mob. All bygones forgotten.

Target mob must not exceed 50 hp at level 100 or be struck for more than 1 point of damage.
  6. Raccoo Augur

It is on my main hotbar. It is a fantastic AA the way it is, no need to revamp it into another AA we already have. I really use it much more often than the Paralytic spray.
  7. Act of Valor The Newest Member

- Other players can activate Act of Valor for you on command
  8. Repthor Augur

Please this ×1000
  9. Sindaiann Augur

Typically on Drinal it is normally very stable however Sunday we experienced multiple lag problems, however we still killed everything without issue.

Was annoying that was all.
  10. Lianeb Augur

Warriors are getting nerfed on:
    Wade into Battle
    Harmonious Exapanse
    Harmonious Precision

We were given two harmonious' instead of an alliance

11. zebulikx New Member

NO SALE HORSES....... They are taking the fun out of this game.

Killing it.
  12. kizant Augur

Speaking of Queen. Hope everyone took them seriously when they said warcasters are more susceptible to AE damage. They did just make things easier recently as well...
    gotwar likes this.
  13. p2aa Augur

I'm in a high end raiding guild, and paladins using their best aggro spell set keep aggro over DPS.
    Crush of the Darkened Sea + Valient Defense + Force of Disruption + Crush of Povar + Ardent Force cast asap = 17 472 + 17 241+ 15 000 +13 596 + 7903 = 71 212 hate generated in a few sec.
    And reapply asap when the timer of one of them is back.
    That's not a lot of frontline hate, are you kidding me ?
  14. Phrovo1 Augur

how often do you see dps pulling aggro off a palsdin while burning? off a warrior? off an sk?
    fransisco likes this.
  15. Warpeace Augur

Careful they are in a high end raiding guild. Wonder what one.
  16. drinkdrpepper New Member

as a beastlord, i regularly take aggro over all 3 classes.
    p.s beastlords suck, give me buffs pls. massive strikes, improved twincast, a knifeplay variant that isn't on the same timer as rancor, spell casting specialization/subtlety. so i don't have to run arcane secrets to avoid burning through my entire eok raid geared mana pool in <=100 seconds and having to fd 15 times per burn. you know, the usual. you could even lower all of our timers that are >10 mins down to 10 mins that'd be cool. or how about making al`ele's echo chance 50-100% instead
  17. Thrillho Augur

All the time. It's a goal of mine to snatch aggro. That patch that borked the monk aggro was a lot of fun.
    Phrovo1 likes this.
  18. Phrovo1 Augur

as is mine, love sending tells to tanks I steal aggro from
  19. Moege Augur

Oh yeah noted, also note that people can get charmed and when you kill a charmed person with an aoe the zone crashes... yes fun.
  20. kizant Augur

Just make wizards do the AEs. Their spells are harmless to players.