9-12-17 test patch notes = more massive nerfs?!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Maedhros, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Questoften32 Augur

Paladin: The new paladin epic 1.0 will be pointy stick.

We made this change in response to player issues with the disproportionate difficultly of the paladin quest to other epic 1.0's.

In keeping with the new aa, pointy stick will hit for 1 point of damage but is a epic weapon so it will only have a 0.3 second delay.

The clicky will be: lay of righteous: summons a dark elf female in a private place, where you purge her evil most vigorously with your holy weapon.

End duration effect:

You leave explaining the way of the paladin. Message detrimental effect: 100k plat automatic withdrawn for dark elven support ''recurring'' *clink*
  2. Phrovo1 Augur

I would actually make a paladin just for that
  3. Thrillho Augur

I wish you could send a message to target's target.

/doability <Five Point Palm>
    /tell TT "YOINK!"
  4. Maedhros High King

Wow, it looks like pretty much everything went live without any adjustments since they were posted on test last week.
    This begs the question, what in the hell is the patch notes discussion for anyways if all the concerns are just ignored?
  5. Riou EQResource

They had to separate the 2 Test Patch threads because people complained/filled up the Bugs thread and it was harder to find posts about actual bugs on Test (where, also, a lot of people complained at bugs going live)

Discussion thread is basically the place for players to talk about the patch
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  6. gotwar Gotcharms

The quality of life change I didn't know I needed.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  7. Maedhros High King

I'm not talking about bugs, just the nerfs. The only things that I am aware of that got changed at all since the patch notes became available on test are the bards rallying solo, and the changes to war and sk harmonious that had been erroneously missing from the first post.
  8. Gundolin Augur

I really don't get the nerf to QM?
  9. Zunnoab Augur

Doesn't mean much when the warcasters are most dangerous immediately on spawn. Perhaps the burden of spending time to kill them is reduced... for the first wave of them, due to the just plain broken regen the mobs have on the event, but if a force took long enough to see them cast again after the first I doubt that force would be able to outdo the regen in time to avoid the cheapo event timer.

It is good they did something, and if that change helps anyone that's great. Doesn't change the fact they totally missed the mark on why the warcasters are nuts.
  10. Azorin Journeyman

Necro - RB is now useless - I tested and it only works on our 2 lifetap DD spells that are rarely/never used. Please refund and give us something useful.
  11. Zhaunil_AB Augur

It's a place for us to vent and be promptly ignored.
    Drusi and Koryu like this.
  12. Moege Augur

Was working with dico lifetap on test, haven't had a chance to test it on live.
    Agree on it being useless.
  13. Thrillho Augur

I thought the same thing. But it's not the Evaluation server, it's the Test server. We're just testing to make sure there aren't any bugs / errors / omissions. We're not evaluating nerfs. I would hope the devs read all the responses about the changes and take it into future consideration, but it's probably not going to get us anywhere for the current updates.
  14. p2aa Augur

Never if the tank is using his best aggro stuff. You can do the maths I did on hate spells of the other tanks classes, and you won't find SK and Warrior hate numbers higher.
    And don't start with Voice of Thule advantage, if you have a Echo of Anger V mask you equal Voice of Thule 25 % hate increase (both are same SPA 114, slot 1, so they don't stack)
  15. fransisco Augur

Lol, what upside down world do you live in p2aa?
    Your math included paladin harmonious and excluded war/sk harmonious.

War/SK agro as weak as paladin agro?
    Thats just hilarious
  16. p2aa Augur

We have been hit the hardest in this bunch of nerfs. The heal of Harmonious Precision has been nerfed more too than the knights harmonious counterparts, for sure warrior self healing is a threat to knight one needed to be reduced more than theirs.
  17. p2aa Augur

Nope, I didn't include paladin harmonious. This is why I always lol at paladins saying their single target aggro sucks, when you put the numbers you see it's not.
  18. fransisco Augur

Whatever, were discussing a post you say you made some time in the past with no links, somewhere....

However, all over the board, you've had wars/sks say they dont use their harmonious because it makes agro TOO EASY.
    You've never heard a paladin say that.
    I vaguely remember your post, and the fact that you cherry picked your abilities data, excluding things.

But look at me, feeding trolls who then crap out lies
  19. sojero One hit wonder

Unless something has changed, you can have hate mask and Thule stack, you get highest of one spell and one worn effect, they do not block each other.
    Drogba and Koryu like this.
  20. p2aa Augur

It's not me that did this post, it was Xanathol. While his numbers weren't perfect, there was a lot of truth in it. I lol at the troll comment, because if there would be a prize to give to the biggest whinner on these boards, you would get it np.