8th Shawl Event

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Fibgirl, Jul 26, 2016.

1. Fibgirl Lorekeeper

Is there going to be an AoC for this event, similar to the 10th Ring?
  2. Raytheon Augur

I doubt it. The 8th shawl stroll is nowhere near the zonewide disruption event that the 10th ring is in GD.
  3. Fibgirl Lorekeeper

Agreed. Mainly concerned someone will try to screw around with the final turn-in.
  4. Bewts Augur

Meaning someone that failed stealing your shawl?
  5. Fibgirl Lorekeeper

It is my understanding that player X can sit by the final turn-in NPC and wait for player Y to finish the event. Then player X can turn-in his 7th shawl and player Y is screwed.
  6. Gremin Augur

Correct, which will happen guaranteed.
  7. Barzini Journeyman

I started the shawl quest about 3 weeks ago and finally got all the meat(Snow Griffon Eggs need to drop more often) n stuff for Shawl #3 and when I turned in Trita's Napkin and the Snow Bunny Stew, she ate the stew and gave me faction and experience but no used napkin :(.
  8. Fibgirl Lorekeeper

This is why I was hoping for an AoC to instance the event.
  9. Ryak Augur

They could easily address this problem by having Commander Vjorik drop a head and requiring the turnin of the shawl plus the head.

Technically someone could KS the commander but this is a lot less likely to happen than simply being faster at turning in an item.