8th Coldain Shawl Quest blocked intentionally?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Soon, May 24, 2016.

1. yerm Augur

MP3 on shoulders is certainly the easiest, but it's not going to end up optimal. Many healers will already have PD cloaks with IH3, so they won't want to downgrade to a dain cloak no matter how hard it is to get SH3 in range or neck. In this case the face slot can be the MP3 focus and your shoulders can be upgraded. If you don't have PD's cloak and instead run dain for SH3 there, it still makes more sense to just drop an idol in ranged for IH3 (you don't need ranged for SH3 now) and again put MP3 on your face.

Mask of Fall is 0 wis, 0 hp, 55 mana. ODS is 3 wis, 0 hp, 25 mana. Amulet of Insight is 3 wis, 10hp, 10 mana. These are NOT optimal focus items long-term. Even the dain cloak is a stat downgrade over iksar or heiro, let alone the massive loss compared to shroud of veeshan.
  2. Angered Augur

I think for shamans it's way better because Cani / Choro / Malo / Slow cast faster and because I can Cani Faster I don't have mana issues and my Wis is capped! I agree for Druids and clerics though... Druids can get dot haste where as shamans need spell haste imo... Also I have to Buff time is money