8/20 Modest Man breaks sky rotation.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Frosin, Aug 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DragonbladeEQ New Member

Darth says:

"We have been pulled into a private chat with Roshen, check your inbox.

I went out of my way to contact CS to get your suspensions lifted. As I told your Officer Qflexx.

I do not take your open threats seriously, because lol-internet-bad-a$$.

Use the forum Roshen has provided us please. "

Quoting you earlier:

"Problem not fixed.

Kicking out people doesn't negate the fact your tag was in Sky breaking rotations. I expect DBG to back up their word, else why do I need to respect the rotation? "

Sounds like you went out of your way to contact CS alright. But not to clear our guild of suspensions.
  2. Kegwell Lurker since '99

As I said earlier since you are trolling me... I paid for a year, as I have done since they offered the option. It expires in January..
    See you around I'm sure, Mobilizing and stuff,...
  3. Lateryn Augur

Hey its the guy who i saw whining in /ooc about and no way a guild could get to Vox so fast, cause his guild showed up 15 minutes after it spawned, vox is below 50%, then cries in public chat and makes excuses for losing. Dragonblade, hard name to forget.
  4. DragonbladeEQ New Member

Is that the best you can do, Lateryn? Someone makes a valid point, better start the attacks.
  5. Fiyero Augur

Is that kinda like Holly being in TL? Is Roshen in Faceless? Inquiring minds would like to know!
  6. rekais910 Augur

The whole thing that occurred was clearly a mess that could and should have been avoided. There was clearly a lack of effort made to reach out for a civil solution in the long run. I'm not saying that some effort wasn't made, but there were clearly multiple officers that could have been contacted before the gms were involved and they were alerted by this forum post and not through tells. That's a problem.
  7. Zarakii Augur

and there it goes TLP bull issues effecting other servers..... grow up people all because someone was getting exp........
  8. Eonan Nanoe New Member

Lol@you have some splainin to do. Internet tough guys are hilarious.
  9. Silariuss New Member

In academia, this is called the argument ad hominem. Ad hominem is Latin for "I lose".
  10. Qulas Augur

The suspensions were heavy handed in my opinion, but there were people in MM breaking sky rotation. I would of just liked to seen the offender removed from the zone personally.

I am hoping that Lockjaw can come to a peaceful solution though before this turns into Petitionjaw
    Simone likes this.
  11. AlmarsGuides Augur

I thought Roshen was in TL?

No wonder they're such good spies, we can't even keep track of what pocket guild theyre in.
  12. Lotusfly Elder

Faceless Insanity didn't ban anyone, keep that in mind.
  13. rekais910 Augur

Faceless didn't make enough of an effort to contact the officers of our guild. If the GL is afk then there is a very easy solution. Ask ANY member of modest man to get an officer to contact darth in regards to rotation breach would have gotten an immediate response. That didn't happen. Yes Faceless jumped the gun and so did the DBG employee who suspended MM.
    Kaenneth likes this.
  14. Asherin New Member

Yes, it is supposed to be resolved via contacting the leader, or officers, of the guild in game.

I really expected more from Frosin.
    Kaenneth likes this.
  15. Vaclav Augur

You guys did start the calls for it however.

That deflection is like saying when people SWAT streamers it's the SWAT teams fault not the person who made the 911 call trolling the streamer.

So, keep that in mind.
    Kaenneth likes this.
  16. Lateryn Augur

You mean that's how you want to see it. Look at all your post recently :p You are as biased as they come.

What it looks like is someone in FI saw someone killing on their day, they took video. Sent tells to Dima(who was not online or afk) and then reported it. Some GM/CS individual made a very bad decision and suspended a entire guild without thinking first.

Really should have been more tries to contact someone in MM before reporting to DBG but alas, I don't know the timetable and each side will give their own biased recollections(like you).

Like the guy above me said, everyone needs to grow up. Both sides in this are extremely childish(yes that includes all your tin foil hat posts) and just make both sides look horrendous.
  17. Deadman New Member

so my main account is still banned, and i havent played at all today till about a hour ago....
  18. Deadman New Member

hence why im posting on this account and not smokn's account which has my toons in Triton...this is compleat BS
  19. Lateryn Augur

You should retire from the forums too.
  20. rekais910 Augur

Was a neutral guild involved? I don't remember hearing about a neutral guild trying to contact us. without that faceless is currently in breach of rotation rules themselves. Plain and simple.

Either way there will be guilds chatting about the rotation and rules and making sure that this doesn't happen again
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.