8/20 Modest Man breaks sky rotation.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Frosin, Aug 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snubs Elder

this is 100% bs. No one said a word to me

edit* not to say it would've made a difference...i probably would've told you to go eff yourself..
    Kaenneth likes this.
  2. snubs Elder

im lvl 47. I was getting xp.
  3. rekais910 Augur

I don't blame you. The whole thing was a mess. Honestly it might have been a good idea to talk with an officer about going up to sky to kill before doing so. Maybe instead going up to sky on our day and dropping them all day for all you care right? haha
  4. Emmer New Member

so one guy boxing a couple characters is killing trash that would surely respawn before you ever set foot in Sky and you say the entire guild is doing it? DBG listens to your little girl crying and suspends an entire guild including myself that hasn't even been logged in for over 2 weeks. shame on DBG.
    Kaenneth likes this.
  5. snubs Elder

i did ask in guild chat if 1 group could take down island 1. and the response was "yes" and also that i could probably 1 group the princess since she can be slowed.
  6. snubs Elder

and I stayed in sky to check..and it all did respawn before they even started.
  7. rekais910 Augur

Oh yea I did hear that you asked. We were in the middle of a hate raid (killing minis and t1s waiting for inny) so all of the officers were engaged on mumble. Though I don't know how said yes, I know it wasn't an officers. Do you know who said yes?

Oh wait.. you asked if someone can one group the first island? that sounds like you were curious not like you were asking permission the way you put it.
  8. Lateryn Augur

If we are going full conspiracy theories. I think snubs did ask a officer, officer said sure go ahead(wanted to see what would happen).
  9. Lateryn Augur

Probably more worried about you killing princess or spawning Protector and him de-spawning.
  10. Imdead Augur

Ok, so let me get this right. In this thread MM is crying that Sky should be FFA and a rotation shouldn't exist? On the dozen other threads MM is crying that FFA is unfair and shouldn't exist at all? *shrug*

Personally, when DBG announced the potential suspensions to entire guilds for breaking rotations I determined that I would work really hard in determining what guild I was in and whether they take the actions of all members serious when recruiting. It appears MM did not take this as seriously and faced the consequences. I certainly wouldn't and won't leave unattended characters parked in guilds I have nothing to do with and would recommend the same for others considering themselves innocent bystanders.
  11. Protocol Dragon Defender

12. snubs Elder

exactly, i was asking if it was doable. ...i had no clue i needed to ask permission...wtf kind of nonsense is that? I need to ask permission to go to a zone when i pay 90 bucks a month to play this game.
    Kaenneth likes this.
  13. Lateryn Augur

Welcome to the world DBG wants.
  14. snubs Elder

obviously you have no clue what you are talking about protocol...this is after I killed all the trash on island 1. stop posting you don't know about. No one said squat to me while I was killing mobs
    Kaenneth likes this.
  15. Fiyero Augur

A hasty response was necessary to avoid MM clearing to Isle 2 and blocking keying/progression. It's not something you can sit around for a few hours, waiting for an officer to get back to you.
  16. Fiyero Augur

How do you feel about getting an entire guild suspended and causing all this drama? You said you didn't care whether anyone told you to leave or not, so its not like anyone talking to you would have mattered. You even told your guildies you didn't give a crap.
    Simone and Candi like this.
  17. rekais910 Augur

This is nonsense. I have no idea where you jumped to these conclusions. That's all.
    Kaenneth and snubs like this.
  18. Fiyero Augur

And then you would have been banned. But hey, with an attitude like that, no wonder you were in MM. You fit right in.
    squidgod likes this.
  19. snubs Elder

If 1 person would've asked me what I was doing you would've know I wasn't going to island 2
    Kaenneth likes this.
  20. snubs Elder

Learn to read bro. I said I don't know if it would've made a difference or not. Honestly depends on how you came across to me....but since you didnt say tome, its moot. Judging by the way you address people on this forum tho, I'm guessing I would've told you to get on
    Kaenneth likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.