8/20 Modest Man breaks sky rotation.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Frosin, Aug 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. taliefer Augur

the most hilarious thing about all of this, is that hours later the guy was STILL in sky after being removed from the guild.
  2. Zarakii Augur

think everyones missing the point... stop blaming each other and look at all the innocent people who got wrapped up in this bull... (and no it doesnt effect me directly but when others cant log into there home servers over some idiot who went to exp in sky its stupid)
    Qflex likes this.
  3. Vaclav Augur

You should go less anon. But there's lots of things that "should happen".

And I've only really been weighing into topics that either are related to my future on the NoBox server or precedent that hopefully can be used as examples of things for the NoBox TLP to be set up in a way to avoid.

In case you've not noticed, you anon troll, you.
  4. Qulas Augur

There's a channel that every guild has officers in on Lockjaw that we use to contact each other. No responses were made when inquires to talk to Modest Man leadership were given. This is why the petition was filed.
  5. Lateryn Augur

I don't consider anyone nuetral. No such thing when humans are involved and it's really stupid for people to think so

Shows the incompetence of DBG.
  6. rekais910 Augur

The rotation clearly states the use of a neutral guild is EXPECTED. any guild that is not involved in the dispute is neutral. What you consider has no bearing. These are facts.
    Kaenneth and Simone like this.
  7. Croak Augur

Even funnier... the sky rotation is really void because there isn't any FFA day.

A unguilded player can't qualify for a "trail day", but is quite capable of killing mobs on a few islands.
  8. lalaloup Augur

At least it finally got moved to the proper channels. Hopefully those caught up in the mess get it cleared up soon.
  9. Lateryn Augur

You don't know the facts anymore then I do. You are just some foot soldier who goes by hearsay and forums.
  10. Qulas Augur

Nothing reported in the petition was false.

A lot of us agree that the guild wide suspensions were harsh.

It's my understanding a lot of the suspensions are being lifted now also, so I am not entirely sure what it is you're after.
  11. Protocol Dragon Defender

So MM group is in sky clearing island one. Our officers tried to reach out to MM leadership but none were online/active/responding. We tried reaching out to the guy clearing and he ignored us. We have a sky raid coming up and this dude is clearing island one which isn't in itself a big deal but it takes all of 30 seconds to click up, kill one Azerack spawn Protector and blow one of the mobs that actually matters.

So a petition goes out to get someone to remove this guy from the zone. DBG goes on to suspend their whole guild. Note that with suspensions you don't get kicked off, so they can remain in game and active if they don't log.

Contacting a neutral party would have done literally nothing to solve our problem, which is that someone is in a zone actively breaking rotation. We were not advocating for punishment in our petition or in the OP of this thread.

At this point we request to Roshen and via petition that they unsuspend them. Seems pretty cut and dry.

Hope you enjoyed that 30 minute vacation though!
  12. Zublak Augur

You don't go to Sky for the exp.
    Simone likes this.
  13. Qflex Journeyman

Channels can be overlooked, Rekais placed it in perfect words.

send tell to members, send tell to other gms, i'm 100% sure FoI would be able to get a handle of one of our officers. Make one effort to avoid extreme measures.

Hell some of you guys even have our mumble info and access!
  14. rekais910 Augur

In this case, you're wrong. I know more than enough to be sure of what happened. Though I'm not going to argue with you on it. It's something that clearly needs to be fixed with the rotation rules. The guild leaders will probably have a chat together and hopefully this can be avoided in the future.
  15. Orienn TreeHugger

@Qulas that's a cop out imo, there was plenty of opportunity to contact an officer let alone anyone in the guild before crying wolf right when you don't get a "hasty" response.
  16. Lateryn Augur

You really don't though. You "Think" you do.
  17. snubs Elder

Just to clear some things up.....I was in sky clearing some trash hoping for some of the nodrop items for my toons. I guess I missed the part in the EULA that states I need to check the forums and look out for ridiculous player made rules that state which zones I can xp/gear up in. I xfered over from RF and there weren't any of these dumb rotations in when I was there. Nobody said a word to me while I was in there. Just had a Frosin (i think that's the guys name) following me around and I figured he was gonna train me since I've only heard bad things about their players. As for having /anon on.....I dunno, I always had it on back in the day when i played (99-06), i remember most players being anon all the time back then. You mofos read into too much, seriously

So yea, I'm not a spy or a plant from FI, I wasn't guild kicked after it happened either. I left on my own accord b/c I was under the impression the reason it was such a "huge deal" was b/c i was tagged in MM. But apparently no one is allowed in that zone EVER, which is beyond ridiculous. I can't believe this server allowed a few players to write up a bunch of rules, that are actually enforced by DBG, that essentially block off an entire zone. However, DBG won't ban known users *cough*mabb*cough* and only give 7 day suspensions out when they catch handfuls of cheaters in the act. Doesn't make sense to me.

I'd like to apologize to MM for the suspension and disruption. I honestly didn't know that killing the trash was in issue (since it's not in any other zone).
    Kaenneth likes this.
  18. snubs Elder

you mad? i stayed to wait on the respawn....and guess what? the whole island respawned before FI even started.
    Kaenneth and Punchu like this.
  19. Lateryn Augur

It was the server at first, but the rotation was volunteer(IE anyone could really do anything they wanted).

Later DBG enforced/required rotations, so even if players do not want them, they have to have one.
  20. Zarakii Augur

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.