8/20 Modest Man breaks sky rotation.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Frosin, Aug 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frosin New Member

2. Lotusfly Elder

Command Force also up there today.

-Save til my scrub can upload it to youtube.
  3. Fiyero Augur

According to Roshen, that is grounds for the entire guild to be suspended, so I hope GMs intend on following up on their word.
  4. Epicus Journeyman

I find it a little more amusing that it's just one person.
  5. spazo2224 New Member

I liked the hiding guild tags makes you invisible
  6. chris_the_mage Augur

petition has already been submitted about this a couple hours ago, and one earlier today about command force doing the same thing.

I will continue to honor the rotation arangement we have, but i fully expect to hear back from the daybreak staff on the action they will take against those who purposefully break the rotation, the players who do it and the guild they represent
  7. Dre. Altoholic

Dice likes this.
  8. Qflex Journeyman

It's just a boxer, he is no longer in guild, if you see the ranks on the video, variety = alts.

Problem fixed.
  9. lalaloup Augur

Are there any parameters for how something like this has to be brought to dbg?

Especially ones that keep the drama off the forums?
  10. Darth Augur

Problem not fixed.

Kicking out people doesn't negate the fact your tag was in Sky breaking rotations. I expect DBG to back up their word, else why do I need to respect the rotation?
    kythik likes this.
  11. captnstudy Lorekeeper

soooo, you're crying b/c someone is killing trash mobs on the first island in sky?? i don't get it.....
    So no one is allowed in sky except for a specific guild on a specific day as stated in your rotation? and this DBG enforced with suspensions??
    Zahariel likes this.
  12. Lotusfly Elder

13. Qflex Journeyman

yes there is.

Line 17 that says : Guilds are expected and encouraged to use a neutral guild to mediate disputes before resorting to guide or GM intervention.

they didn't even reached to the High officers of MM much less any other GM of any neutral guild before petitioning or/and creating the post.
  14. Frosin New Member

I sent a tell to the leader of MM, no response.
  15. Grish Augur

Heh, I do believe the entire guild did get suspended. Funny .
  16. Qflex Journeyman

He was AFK, have you tried speaking with a 3rd gm like the rules says?
    Have you tried to reach a member to get a hold of the GM or any high officer?
    You have not tried very hard have you?
  17. Zahariel Journeyman

18. Soltara Augur

19. sleka Lorekeeper

lol like Faceless guildmembers training other raids on other guilds days?

Come on Darth untwist your panties and think back a few weeks.
  20. Vaclav Augur

Seems pretty unusual that Frosin responded quickly enough to the incident that someone ported up, seemingly ungrouped so close to the same time that the rogue player started clearing the island as much as they could with that pathetic group they had. (Looks like all the fairies but one were up besides the ones he was killing on video - so Frosin got there within 2-3 min of them starting...)

With the implications of the main being kicked I have my doubts it would've been them planting things - but easily could've been a malicious person that had been kicked using his alts that hadn't been booted yet to give a black-eye on his way out.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.