70 Necro raid lineup help! TLC Phinigel

Discussion in 'Casters' started by Harbertown, Sep 20, 2017.

1. Harbertown New Member

Hello, I was wondering if any raid necro can help me with my spell lineup. I am normally always in the top 10. I am in top 5 on fights we are able to go crazy on. I Still don't think I have it set up perfectly since another necro beats me most of the time and we are close to identical stats, focus etc.

My lineup now is (and this IS the order I cast them in normally) Dark Nightmare, Pyre of Mori, Funeral Pyre, Horror, Pyro, chaos plague, (this can change, but sometimes I add in) Splurt. Also sometimes the very first spell I cast is Grip of Mori for the debuff, so maybe that can potentially hurt my overall dps as well, I don't know. So after I cast all that I lifetap until I see dark nightmare wear off, then cast it again, lifetap 203 more times, then start putting on all my other dots again. ( these are my best spells ATM, I don't have night fire sadly, I never was able to get it) All of my dot crit AA are maxed for level 70, all of my DD Crit AAs are maxed for level 70 etc.

(extra dps questions) I have the 1.5 and is it even doing any dps? It doesnt seem like it lol. Am I losing dps by clicking it? Is wake the dead decent dps? I have it maxed for 70, but am I losing DPS by clicking it?

So any help would be appreciated tyvm! Also if anyone post a lineup or help, you can add in another lineup for the future when I get ALL of my spells. Also if you want to add another lineup for level 75 so I can have that to look at. Just suggestions, anything though will help!

I tried to go to necrotalk.com but I kept getting an error

• The answer given for the random question was incorrect. (humanverify_question_wronganswer)
    The question is what game is this about? I put Everquest, so yeah, it can't get much easier then that. So no idea....
  2. Harbertown New Member

You seriously can't edit a post? wow.....Anyway, I meant I lifetap 2-3 more times, not 203 more times!
  3. Xnao Augur

You should cast splurt first if you are going to use it. If you cast it later then you may overwrite the higher damage ticks. I would probably cast dark plague after splurt. Make an audio trigger for dark nightmare has worn off or whatever it says and you will not have to watch the text.

The 1.5 makes you crit more, the pet click is mostly useless.