55 minute queue time is unacceptable

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by AndreEQ, May 24, 2017.

1. Mendak New Member

I cancelled my accounts. No point in starting on a new server when there are people already level 10+ and you can't even log on.
    lockjaws and Shenanigans like this.
  2. Joshua Schuette New Member

Come on devs at least give us some information geebus!
  3. Trackanon Elder

They went home. Good luck!
    lockjaws likes this.
  4. Massimo_Bertoxx Augur

You're just getting started, brother. 10 mins away from 5 hours here.

And I made it to char select and made a toon. Got booted entering the game. Which means, according to those who've gotten back, that the toon won't be there and won't be recreatable because the name is now taken. I have inis set up for that, no clue what other name I would use so not sure if I should set up another because I may get booted logging out trying to enable it if I make another toon first.

Waiting in the queue is the least of it.
  5. Joshua Schuette New Member

I have been trying to get on for almost 5 hours. I have been dumped out of the queue 5 times and I am getting really frustrated with the lack of information given to the population. I am also upset that they are not addressing the item dupping that has been happening and the fact that they didn't have the common courtesy to lock the server fix their issues and bring the server back up. Having a selective amount of people on the server pisses off the rest of the people who have been waiting and losing time that they tried to save just for this day. It is inexcusable.
    mealintp likes this.
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

7. Yarteb Elder

Try 75 minutes now for the wait time.
  8. Chillys Lorekeeper

Get in after 4 hours. Start leveling with my group of people I had set up. Get booted because of an old adv loot window bug from years ago.

75 minute queue
    andross77 and Ellise like this.
  9. Maginus Lorekeeper

10. Piku Elder

It isn't your queue timer. It's the average wait based on where you are, which will increase the longer someone takes to make their character.
  11. TruthofEQ Elder

Pretty impressive you got in! I still haven't after 5 hours of waiting and clicking! All my char names are stolen! haha
  12. Maginus Lorekeeper

Still not accurate, infact I am starting to think it's fake all together
    Shenanigans likes this.
  13. Deltaloko New Member

I really hate to break it to you, but this is looking like how RF/LJ launched yall, which means you'll be sitting in queues like this for at least the first week or 2...
  14. Piku Elder

Maybe not, they just activated afk timers and reduced them so it will auto kick some people at a point
  15. Deltaloko New Member

RF/LJ had those, didn't matter. those are REAL easy to get around.
    Maginus likes this.
  16. snailish Augur

I was in opening minute of launch, made my first character and got booted spawning into the world. Took some time to disconnect, then get character out of world later. After 3 rounds in the queue I got in. My character exists with a creation date nearly 10 minutes into the server... so it took 5-7ish minutes for it to take, but it took.

Due to the 2ish hour difficulty to get in, I did not get a couple of names I have managed to get the last few new servers. I moved on and got a few good names I have never used before. Many people were on (far more than reported in the super-long thread a few hours ago when I was in queue) so the congesting is easing and people are getting into the world. Leveling in a group in the Qeynos newbie yard was fun and the xp was good --if that turned you off of Phinny, this is better for you.

To anyone that has been stuck not in game but trying for hours... I feel your pain. Hopefully you gave up for tonight (or at least a few hours...) because I think this server is going to be really good once characters are made and people aren't all in the under level 10 zones.

I'll admit that my main reason to try and play tonight was for names... don't really care if I am leveling with the faster people or not.
  17. Piku Elder

I just wanted a chance to be neck and neck with people, even though I know the pre-made groups would speed past me, it still would have been nice.
  18. Maginus Lorekeeper

Ya AFK timers are easy to beat, they should have known they needed a server with a very large cap...
  19. Your_Ad_Here Augur

If only they would have opened the server at 10am EST. That way, people who were off could start in, then those who got off from school then work would move in, hopefully spreading out the queue.

Ugh ... since 6pm, still not in .. 75m wait now.
  20. Booth New Member

Yet another progression launch fail. You would think they would have learned lessons from Ragefire and anticipated a large population of players to want to check out the new progression server especially in light of all the advertising. Yet, we are reliving the Ragefire situation yet again. Tomorrow we better not see another useless progression server addition to "fix" this to only end up a dead server in a few months.