50 shaman on Coirnav where to solo?

Discussion in 'Priests' started by leland, Mar 13, 2019.

1. leland New Member

Hello everyone. My shamans name is Kheldan and I play on the Coirnav server. I am having issues LFG seems their are many who box a shaman already or just a ton LFG so I am wondering where you can suggest I solo at for exp while at lvl 50?. My gear is not great, I dont have the plat in game like others ( I have like 800p). I will be working on my epic soon so I was thinking city of mist? but I am unsure. I been checking sites for guide but most all talk about leveling in a non TLP server. I have played since 2001, so this is all still new to me. I did join a guild, but Im not much use cause the core group they always have is enchanter, cleric, paladin, and sometimes monk so they got heals and slows pretty covered. But I do enjoy playing with them when a spot is available so I do not want to leave, cause their a great group of people. I would appreciate any tips/advice. I am very open to suggestions. Thank You so much for your time.
  2. Craized Lorekeeper

For a solo player, sure CoM would work, though if I remember correctly it’s probably starting to reach the point where the mobs really don’t give much exp.

As for the group you mentioned above, there’s absolutely no reason why you shouldn’t join them every time they have space. Your slows are better than the enchanters slow, you add a bunch of buffs to the group, and extra heals are always welcome, especially for those oh moments. and on top of all that, shamans are actually pretty great DPS.