403 Error

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Fenudir, Jan 18, 2015.

1. Fenudir Augur

I'm getting random 403 Errors when coming into the forums. Specifically;

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /eq/index.php on this server.
    Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I end up having to close my browser and log back in. This has been happening since the outage a couple days ago. Any one else encountering this?

Oh, and yes, I tried to do a search but I error out almost immediately when I do.
  2. Gnar Augur

Ya I wish they would fix it allready, its annoying.
  3. Jeanmirac Elder

Go round-a-bout - click on whatever subject to the right, then click into 'General tech' blah - no need to restart the browser.
    Webhamster evidently doesn't know Apache ;)
  4. Greymantle Augur

Heh ya this is annoying. Also kinda difficult to post to the tech forums to submit the problem when it will not let you sign in.
  5. silku Augur

Got an interesting new one today, clicked on the Forums link and it said "An unexpected database error has occurred." Yay. Makes me not want to come to the forums anymore.
  6. Aghinem Augur

There are like 20 of these threads all talking about the same thing; I think it would be courteous if someone from SOE would actually convey what is going on rather than leave their subscribing customers in wonder and frustration.
    silku likes this.
  7. Nickster86 Elder

Ha I got the 403 error while trying to load the thread about the 403 error
    Fenudir likes this.