40 Slot bag on new server

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Vicus, Oct 6, 2015.

1. SomethingWitty Augur

Heh, that is a great point. Now that the servers have launched, and it is obviously not a classic experience (e.g., /pickzone, 40 slot bags forsale), why is RaF not applicable to TLP?

Sorry to derail the thread, but I want my damn RaF that I purchased years ago!
  2. Vaclav Augur

Because it's in direct conflict with the negative scaling to XP, obviously.
  3. Numiko Augur

to many casuals have RaF accounts obviously!.. Can't let them get ahead of players who are actually good at EQ!
  4. Korillo Augur

Because it was something, as you mentioned, offered years ago and for a very limited time. It would be somewhat unfair imo to allow a huge advantage that is literally impossible to now obtain to a few people who still have Raf accounts on a server that was created years after the offer expired. The goal of the server was to bring back old subscribers not entirely alienate them.
    Simone likes this.
  5. Hendar2 Augur

RAF is what killed Fippy for me. It wasn't that people were getting twice the XP that I was, it was that they were getting 4x the XP that I was (due to some nonsense I never understood). There was no way I could stay current with AAs, there were not enough hours in the day.
  6. Urshulgi Augur

This bag is 100% weight reduction and holds giant items, correct?
  7. Jaime Lannister Augur